Virginia: Fairfax County Police Officer Suspended After Holding Illegal Alien to be Detained by ICE

What do you mean under my authority??? I have none in the matter. But for the umpteenth time, local law enforcement is not required to assist the feds in immigration enforcement, per the federal courts. Clearly you guys are being obtuse because you don’t like that fact.

You too are unaware of the fact that federal courts have ruled that the responsibility of immigration enforcement is exclusively on the federal government???

Ok, it appears that you too only read the part of the op that you wanted to hear. Read the second part beginning with “In the statement” where the police chief explains why local law doesn’t assist the feds in anyway regarding immigration enforcement.

Because the Police Chief is a traitor to this country and a literal Democrat cuck.

Why did you blow by all of the points @Joe made and cherry pick his statements out of context?

He already made the point that the police officer didn’t enforce immigration law, the federal agent who picked up and processed the illegal alien, did.

Here is a great report from a local gal who was with me this morning fighting the leftists on Twitter:

This police officer did his job notifying ICE that this criminal illegal has outstanding warrants and waited for ICWto pick him up. He didn’t enforce ANY Federal Law in this case.
Monte, sometimes you have the legal mind of a sieve.

No, he’s not a traitor. He’s following the laws in his county and department policies. Not policies that he established.

Read the second half of the op, and refrain from the personal insults.

OMG. If an illegal came into your home, raped and murdered your wife and murdered your kids you’d be advocating for why local law enforcement shouldn’t hold him or get involved.

You really can’t see the bigger picture or connect any dots. You personify what is wrong with this country and the backlash against people like you that got Trump elected.

1 Like

If I remember right Monte is way into the idea of Mexico taking over the US. He’s somewhat of a Hispanic Supremacist. He was always coming to the defense of illegals on FB.

1 Like

His posts stand on their own here as far as I am concerned.

It really ticks me off that people like him put others in danger because they are so desperately and willfully blind to reality.

Then, if something personally affects THEM, well, that is (d)ifferent. Then they grow the hell up and have to question their programming. Not like they weren’t warned and ignored it right? Now they can live with that as well as the countless people criminals they enabled.

Honestly, what a tool.

1 Like

He probably lives in a gated community where the common folk aren’t allowed to enter.

1 Like

His freaking thought process is a gated community where common sense isn’t allowed to enter.

1 Like

Not really coming to anyone’s defense. Just understanding the bitterness of Mexico having had half of their territory stolen from them in a war that was incited by the US, a mere 25 years after having gained their independence from Spain… :man_shrugging:

I would encourage very police officer across this nation working in a sanctuary city environment to resign as they cannot protect the citizens in their jurisdiction.

1 Like

Just wait till next summer. Summer of 2020 will make the summer of 68 look like a hippie peace rally.

1 Like

A massive outbreak of “Blue Flu” would certainly be appropriate.

That would be the territory Mexico ( Spanish ) stole from the natives, & shoved Christianity down their throats, correct? Of course, long before the Spanish arrived, native tribes were also killing each other ( human sacrifices, etc. ).

WTF ? Stay on topic stop with the derailment train . smh #TRUMP2020