Utah university offers fingerprinting for DACA immigrants so they can drive

It’s not a matter of opinion it’s a matter of fact. You cannot demonstrate that it will in any way create a safer environment.

And can you prove that by providing them with a license it will create a less safe environment?

Maybe by trying and giving them licenses it will work. If not then nothing ventured nothing gained.

Stop with the bullshit, you made the claim and you can’t support it.

LOL, they are unaware of US laws regarding driving, lack the skill to drive as they have had no drivers training.

We have illegals driving and they routinely are uninsured, leave the scene of an accident.

I said it might make the roads safer and linked to a report that suggested this. I never said it would but could. Thats ny opinion you are free to disagree.

Whats the obsession on this site with pathetic attempts to catch people out. Its just a couple of people shooting the shit. Its called discussion.

This is not a court of law.

I would assume they would have to pass the theory and practical test if they do not then they should not be given a licence.

LOL.

A few years ago I went ti the DMV with my daughter to get hr license.

Thee was an Indian couple there and the man was helping his wife get her license. H told the clerk her could speak limited English however sh couldn’t read english and asked if he could translate the the test for hr. Th clerk asked the supervisor, no problem, go ahead.

He walked her through the test pointing to the answers for her. She passed.

Last year I renewed my license. As it was a 10 year license it required a visit to the DMV. Rinse and repeat for the hispanic cup next to me taking the test. Too the DMV supervisor about it as I understand Spanish and they said there was nothing thy could do about it.

You assume is correct.

1 Like

Anecdotal evidence does not prove that what you saw is indicative of what is accepted through the US. If i had seen that i would have passed the information on to whoever has responsibility for that BMV.

No one should be allowed to drive without passing the necessary tests.

But they are. You were just given evidence of that.

No we were told that one individual experienced two situations where this happened. This is not evidence or proof that this is happening on a more frequent basis.

Where is your evidence that it is not happening on a more frequent basic?

Screens

And where is your evidence it is?

This is the definition of a circular argument.

1 Like

Why anyone would think this is a good move is beyond me. The Article you agree with is nothing but grasping for straws.

Illegal immigrants should have zero privileges. We can promote safety by deporting every last one of them.

1 Like

Nevermind they are going to volunteer their fingerprints for a database and a residence they can be tracked to when ICE comes knocking on the door :rofl:

1 Like

I made that point previously.

They’d have to have an IQ of 80 or less if here illegally and willing to provide fingerprints and a way to be tracked down. Ergo, anyone with an IQ of 80 or less shouldn’t be driving, resulting in a safer environment.

1 Like

The millions of people driving on our roads that cant’ read or write English is about as solid as evidence gets.

1 Like

They should have the privilege of a free ride to the first available ship, plane, or bus to their home country.

I heard a story about a sting operation once. Not sure if it is an urban legend kind of thing. But, criminals with arrest warrants they’d evaded were invited to some kind of sweepstake. They all showed up and boom, got arrested.

It would be great if multitudes of illegals won a “free cruise” kind of thing. Woops. A one way trip back to South America. :partying_face: