US Embassy Evacuated After Iranian-Backed Protesters Breach Compound

Ahh - I wasn’t sure what @GoodGoy was referring to above regarding Obama.

1 Like

Fuck Trump. He’s a belligerent Israel cock sucker. Literally the worst president we could have hoped for. He took our message and perverted it for decades to come. If you still support this ■■■■■■ then you are low IQ. That’s all…now back to drinking heavily.

Well tell me little man out, in your short tenure here, you’ve been quite critical. Tell me something positive about democrats, hmmmm?

You wish!? I think you’re buying into Trump’s claim that the wunnerful US of A has beaten them into submission: when I see IS psychopathic scum actually surrendering to western forces I’ll believe that, but I won’t be holding my breath. There could well have been IS amongst all the civilians who, at various times, have been getting the hell out of Syria during and after US and Russian air strikes, who could possibly know? (hold that thought??) But they’ll be alive and kicking in western countries by now. One thing is for sure - they’re not going to go away. I’ll go even further and suggest that Russia and China are the only countries on the planet where there aren’t any jihadists, because they know better than to mess with those two, and here’s why - if the security services in Russia and China discover in their surveillance a tangible evidence of an atrocity planned for Moscow or Beijng they won’t be given due process under the laws, then banged up for a few months, they’ll be disappeared tout de suite, never to be heard of again.

I suggest you’ve had enough? :laughing:

As if there is anything positive to say about democrats!

Keep it simple: Every US Embassy - Consulate, should have 20 or 30 Mini Guns set up in strategic areas.

Ahhh, more personal insults when you have been called out. You only criticize, never offer solutions.

Two empty posts in a row…

In contrast, I offered a solution. Get the US out of the ME as promised.

Yep, pretty much the realization.

Winning through strength not pandering.

You gotta love Trump: “this is not a Warning, it is a Threat”

“Supporters of the Kataib Hezbollah militia who had spent the night camped outside the embassy began dismantling their tents and leaving the area, saying they had won a victory and would now seek the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq through the nation’s parliament,” the Washington Post reports.

Well that’s never going to happen, do you have a plan B

Well that’s not true, there’s plenty in China, and there’s been a lot of attacks in China. In fact, China is under criticism right now (even by members of this board) for the way they are dealing with it.

Both the UN and the US have designated factions in northwest China as terrorist organizations.

It wasn’t for no reason…

This is the group funded by Obama’s secret cash delivery. Hundreds of millions of cash delivered straight to our enemy. Oh yeah they released US hostages right after they got the cash. WOW the news media really is working for the communist.

Only takes a few nukes

That’s never going to happen so why pass it off as something that will?

And turn it into rubble when savages act out !!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

America’s sons and daughters don’t need to die for these backwards Muslims any more. Trump needs to stand strong and get us the hell out of the Middle East.

1 Like

Well he’s been sending more troops to the ME all year. More broken promises.