US Embassy Evacuated After Iranian-Backed Protesters Breach Compound

So what do you suggest Monte? Should the president just have let the US embassy get ransacked and have Americans get kidnapped or killed by a bunch of terrorists? The same terrorists that the Kenyan had been playing grab ass with at the White House a few years ago. I know you hate America but you don’t always need to cheer on terrorists, that’s a good way to get yourself on a watch list.

1 Like

Actually no, you don’t know that. Also, you’ve seen enough of my posts on the subject to know that I’m opposed to USFP spanning several presidencies, including Obama’s, that has emboldened and enabled Islamic extremists. It’s the pro war crowd that hates America.

If you really felt that way then you would see that Trump had no choice but to take control of the embassy back. Those of us that voted for Trump also voted for anti-war policies.

Do you know why the protesters are even at our embassy. I would have preferred that Trump just kept his campaign promise on this.

Let’s go back to my initial point. If the embassy is being attacked should the president do nothing, yes or no?

Not working out very good. Do you know how many countries we’re bombing right now. Do you realize that Trump has been sending more troops to the ME all year.

You are starting the New Year with a bang of more anti Trump nonsense! Good job! You might hit your 90% quota for this month which goes to show some things never change! Happy New Year Monte! Here’s to having awareness for self improvement in 2020! :rofl:

1 Like

That’s not what this threat is about. If you think the president’s move to retake the embassy wasn’t the right move then explain it.

Ok expert, what is the threat then???

Are you on drugs? The embassy got attacked! Turn on the friggin news. Did CNN not cover this over the last 48 hours?

Yes, but you said that I wasn’t talking about the right threat…

Do you understand WHY protesters are at the embassy.

Do you? You were asked this question yet you pivot!

BTW you might want to work on your punctuation???

No I did not. Unlike you I keep the discussion on point. All of my comments were in relation to this particular event.

Do you understand that they aren’t protesters, but terrorists? They are there based upon their Islamist extremist ideology and their hatred for America.

Here it is right here expert. What does this mean???

I suppose that they are whatever is expedient to label them as. To them, US forces are terrorists.

That was a typo. I meant to say thread as you were actively derailing it, something you do quite frequently.

1 Like

Yeah okay. I don’t really give a shit what they think. They were the ones that attacked our diplomatic embassy.

That’s generally a no-no in the civilized world.

Then again, we can’t expect backwards Muslim terrorists to act civilized now can we?

The US shouldn’t be in the ME committing the acts of war to begin with. And Trump promised to get us out.

So that gives them the right to attack a diplomatic embassy? The entire point of diplomacy is that the diplomats aren’t engaged in warfare. People that attack embassies are terrorists and cowards because embassies are soft targets.

To your point, there are plenty of well armed military bases for them to attack but the pussies won’t do it.