US Embassy Evacuated After Iranian-Backed Protesters Breach Compound

Iranians haven’t suffered from years of sanctions like Iraq. Their military is well-armed and properly trained. The people are fully indoctrinated and committed. They have Russian and Chinese backing. You can figure out the rest.

Time to waste more money on wars while the country literally dies.

3 Likes
1 Like

Cool, are they gonna fight to regain the same places they did in 2003?

1 Like

Yeah this is what I voted for.

I can feel America becoming greater with every boot on the ground in the Middle East.

Its not endless if we wipe them out.

If we wipe everyone out then Boeing, Lockheed, and Raytheon won’t need to sell the US any expensive weapon systems that we really don’t need. What about all those defense contractors that will have to find other work? These people are the constituents of politicians! We can’t be so cruel. Endless wars now!

Fuck the middle east. Let them kill each other. We got not business there.

Pat Buchanan says war is the one thing that will cost Trump re-election.

Remember what happened in 1979:

• Iranian revolution deposed corrupt ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Shah, Reza Pahlavi.
  • Wahhabi Islam imposed on Saudi Arabia following siege of Great Mosque at Mecca by Islamic extremists. Called out by Ayatollah Khomeini as ‘American coup’. Western world thinks he’s mad. ‘Take ya meds, schizo!’. Wahhabists terrorize Saudi population into submission.
  • Saddam Hussein installed in Iraq - kicks majority Shia out of power, terrorizes population into submission.

Everything in the region since then depends on these events.

And he’s right. A lot of Trump’s actions in the last few years are directly opposite of nationalist/populist policies. Trump’s already teetering on the edge right now, and might only win because of how insane the Dems are, but we’ll see in several months.

Really looks like this shit is going to kick off. A bunch of the terrorist All-Stars Obama released were at the embassy. Iraqi troops stood down and helped the protesters at first.

Orange Man Bad has got himself in a bind and has no option than to fight his way out, otherwise he looks like Carter right before the election. Both options are bad because he has avoided getting into a war for the duration of his presidency, now this.

I think this is more about projecting power quickly than anything else. The guards at the embassy were not Marine Security Guards. They were private contractors, primarily former military types from Uganda. They aren’t there to protect and defend anything. They just want the paycheck and they aren’t going to provide any type of reasonable fight or resistance. America screwed up by having them there in the first place.

I think the Marines will occupy the space, clear out the protesters, and get the embassy back under control. Once that happens the Marines will stay and that will be that. I don’t see this spiraling into a war.

Did a quick kabbalistic check.

1/1/2020, yes the numbers 1, 1, 2, 2 add up to 6.

So now let’s see if the troops arrive in the ME at 6.06 local time.

It’s amazing how rapidly we can deploy troops anywhere in the world except our own border.

2 Likes

It’s way more now!

Now we all can be sons of whores! Does this have familiar sound to it?

image https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/breaking-tweet-4000-troops-sent-to-iraq.jpg

You don’t get the part of Graham, the war mongers best friend McStain singing the praises to justify another war? We need action like we need another hole in our head!

1 Like