Ukrainian war and peace

3 Americans were put in the meat grinder last week…

Mercs. Blame it on the lying Joo-media

Instead of mercking, they should be teaching English.

Yawn

By the way, how Jooish were these leading nazis?

Contrary to this claim, I believe the Austrian painter was 100% Jooish

Werner Goldberg, a nazi poster boy, was Jooish.
Hmmm, nazi Germany was not as “antisemitic” as it’s cracked out to be.

Really sad

We are letting kids die in the meat grinder.

Scott Ritter speaks against Larry Johnson, Brian Berletec, etc.
I don’t get it.

Poland and Belarus are getting into the mix.

Poland wants western Ukraine (and Belarus). That’s a fact.

Some Poles see an excellent opportunity as Ukraine is collapsing.

Scott Ritter
More on Gonzalo Lira, etc.

Poor Ukrainian soldiers

YouTube banns Scott Ritter

His videos (dubbed in Russian) are widely viewed in Russia.
This YouTube move will once again prove to the Russians that there’s a fundamental flaw in the western media.

Scott Ritter says Germany is responsible for the Ukraine disaster.

Why is he saying that?
Could it be he is defending some other party by putting the blame on Germany?

I don’t know if the link works. Watch the volume.
Mark Sleboda

Ukraine is killing off their youth…

And old guys too.

In the meantime, small children get kidnapped to God knows where. Putin removed orphaned children to safety in Russia to be cared for (for which he gets condemned at Hague criminal court or ICC)

We live in an upside-down world.

1 Like

I feel like we live in an upside down world of some weird deep state. And the future doesn’t look good.

Au contraire, The Deep State is collapsing where we can’t see. Putin’s Russia is helping the world. That’s why the Deepstaters are fighting against it.

1 Like

I hope this mint laundering POS die off

The tribe tried to destroy Serbia.
Now the tribe is trying to destroy Russia and not succeeding. The tribe hates Orthodox Christians.
The tribe rules the US and its rule is eroding.

How is that possible when he threatens Poland , heavily censures news and places Generals under house arrest that disagree with him.
He allows the military to target churches and hospitals with missiles.

Poles are very imaginative. Poland should stop sending weapons and troops to Ukraine (as mercs), then Russia won’t be interested in Poland at all.

Collateral damages have occurred because Ukraine was hiding artillery, missile launchers, tanks, troops etc., in or next to churches and schools in the Russian-speaking areas.

It was the Ukrainian war manual captured in Mariupol that told Ukrainian troops to take (Russian-speaking) civilians as hostages and use them as human shields. Thus civilians were forced to live basements and if they tried to escape, they got shot by Ukrainian troops.

Let’s see if Ukraine will do the same in Ukrainian-speaking areas.

Fallen missiles in civilian areas are Ukrainian missiles having missed the targets. Russia never targets civilian structures.

A historic Russian Orthodox church in Odessa was destroyed by a Ukrainian missile. It was a typical false flag operation.