Ukrainian war and peace

I’m making this thread because I somehow can’t post anything on the other thread on the Ukrainian war.

The missing Ukrainian general and minister seem to be back. Why did they disappear? Who knows?

The threat of a sabotage at the Zaporozhe nuke plant seems to have been thwarted (for now).

Historical perspective.

Khazar Khaganate, 650–850

Khazars were a branch of Gog-Turks who built an enormous empire in the 6th century after they were defeated by the Chinese in northeast and central Asia. The ancestral Turks were an Asian people from eastern Siberia (Their kin are still found in eastern Siberia, still speaking Turkic languages)

The Gok-Turks expanded their territory toward the west, cross the Volga and conquering what is today Ukraine.

The rulers of the Khazar Empire, a branch of the Go-Turks, decided to converted to Pharisee Judaism in the 9th century. And you know the rest of the story.

Other Turkic tribes who converted to Islam in Central Asia migrated further west into Caucasus and the territory of modern Turkey in order to escape the approaching Mongolian army in the 13th century.

You probably need to update your browser. It has happened to me before using this site.

1 Like

Good idea. I will post some old news here on Ukraine.
In my view, the current war is the war prophesied by Ezekiel. (War of Gog and Magog)

More later.

1 Like

Wikipedia above is hiding something.

This ancient symbol of the Khazars has a more sinister origin.

1 Like

Ezekiel 38 is a prophecy of Gog and Magog ( = Zionists) invading Palestine to rob and to murder.

But the war appears to be happening now in Ukraine, the traditional homeland of Gog and Magog (Khazars).

This was an interesting article from a Journalist who volunteered to fight in the Russian front. He had a lot of insights on how the war is being fought and how the future of warfare is going to. Very illuminating account by him.

I like this thread better lol

You mad?

IMG_0749

I understand he returned to St Petersburg briefly.
Possibly he made a stop at Moscow.

1 Like

Sheer death wish.
For a nuke bomb or missile, whether small or big, Russia will retaliate from its submarines off the coast of the US.

1 Like

Kiev should be dubbed “Hollywood” minus good actors.

1 Like

Zelensky is a pervert

No doubt about it. He has mansions everywhere, whereas he spends many hours in bomb shelters in Kiev.

1 Like

Putin Has Never Lost a War.

Ukraine and America running out of ammunition

Why do you think Zelensky is still alive? He walks freely, Putin knows he could reach him. I don’t get it

Simple. Zelensky is useful for Russia.
A useful idiot who is bound to bring Ukraine down.

1 Like

This is the real photo before photoshopping.

There is a first time for everything and this time the number wheel doesnt stop on RAS PUTRID and he looses.