Ukrainian war and peace

Land of beautiful women and dirty politicians.
No wonder human trafficking is a big business there.

Three killed, five wounded after Ukrainian Armed Forces strike on Sokol market in Donetsk

While Ukraine complains about being targeted… they literally hours later bomb civilians. Talk about being hypocrites and cowards at the same time.

The AFU collapsing
500+ dеаd NATO soldiers in a day
Ministers resigning
Zelensky panicking
Advance of the Russian army
NATO abandoning ship

Holy crap. I don’t know which side is which, but I assume the left side is Russian.

How come the tanks are not firing their main guns as often? @Dr_Manhattan Can you explain that?
And also how come the Russian air force is not called in?

I wonder if they get raped as Russians are known for that sort of thing as other military’s do the same thing.

2 Ukrainian young girls soldiers have just been taken prisoner and interrogated in Kursk! 🤣"This is better than only fans" - the Russian soldiers said.

Never take your smartphone to a war zone. The hotel in Zaporozhie got bombed because the western mercs were busy tweeting from their hotel rooms.

Maybe in WW2? I know they did that to the Germans back then but now? Who knows? They probably did to make them submissive.

Now we know Russians lust and indulgence in “only fans” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It was Stalin’s orders.

Stalin was a genocidal maniac from Georgia, but together with his wife and brother-in-law, he was Jooish.

1 Like

Toretsk direction: Ukrainians surrendered, but one of them then decided to seize the weapon of the Russian soldier. Bad decision!

If you noticed, there are three Ukrainian soldiers who pretend to surrender and when one tries to seize a gun from one the Russian soldiers, the other just ends up shooting all of them dead.

Sad, that such stupidly leads to unnecessary deaths.

There was some seedy pics on her phone.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Putin trolls the Dems.

No change in the situation, meaning Ukraine keeps losing.
They admit Kursk incursion was a bad mistake.

1 Like

I am still expecting a Black Swan event to happen before November 5

1 Like

The election may not take place after all.

1 Like

More Russian advances.

Who knows? Maybe we all will be riding a ghost train in the matrix.

Russia has no rhyme or reason to stop its advances now.
According to Alexander Mercouris, India and Brazil are working hard on Putin to start negotiations with Ukraine.

Putin was fooled three times after 2014 (the most recent deceit being in April 2022). Putin will be a real fool if he agreed to negotiate with Ukraine now.

It will end but not until the rats get their pound of flesh.

1 Like

We’ll see how the BRICS meeting ends in Kazan in October.

1 Like

Ukrainian forces losing big in Kursk.

1 Like