Ukrainian war and peace

Because Himars is a complex system. There has always been American presence. Ukrainians can load and press the buttons, but programming and targeting using satellite data, no.

1 Like

True hell on earth.
I don’t know when it was filmed.
I suppose it’s the guy with the camera (on helmet) who got hit in the end.
These Ukrainians are all speaking Russian, which means they are from the Donbass. No wonder Kiev doesn’t care about their lives.
“Suka” in Russian means “bitch” or “whore.”

1 Like

Send 1 congressmen and 1 senator with each American programmer and they will quick say there is no need to be here . Russia , Iran ,and Ukraine conflict is no concern of ours .

2 Likes

Ukrainians are wishing their Kursk incursions never happened.

The Russians are attacking Ukrainian positions north of Ugledar with a massive wave of thermobaric rockets

The thing with this weapon is that trenches won’t keep you safe

But it is for Joos, the true controllers.

How many Americans, I wonder.

[Scale & Frequency of Long Range Strikes between Russia & Kiev Regime/NATO with Missiles & Drones Continues to Escalate & Grow, What Happened to Kiev Regime’s First Lost F-16?..more…]

Over a hundred is my estimate. Reports I am seeing is that this was a major blow to the psyche of Ukrainian military while a number resignations are currently happening in Zelensky’s administration. True?

1 Like

Maybe forced resignation.
Remember Zaluzhny?
Zelensky doesn’t care because he has no legitimacy anyway.

There are many mercs. Poles and Georgians in particular, but they are more likely to be out in the battlefield.

Who gets the hotel treatment? Americans of course. They are the boss.

1 Like

TODAY MASS RESIGNATIONS: Ukraines government is decimated and cleaned out!

Submitted resignations:

• Vice Prime Minister Vereshchuk
  • Ministr of Strategic Industry Kamyshin
  • Ministr of Justice Maliuska
  • Ministr of Ecology Strelets
  • Gead of the State Property Fund Koval

Dismissed:

• SOON: Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba
  • Deputy head of Zelensky’s office Rostislav Shurma

Suspended:

• Chief of Staff of the Command of the Unmanned Systems Forces Roman Gladky

1 Like

The Biden administration should do the same.
Oh, I guess he dismissed himself. LOL

2 Likes

Yeah fat chance from that happening as he rides or floats into the sunset.

Funny how this story keeps evolving. It went from 50 to 700 included wounded, and the Alexander is saying that this was pretty significant strike to which has sent shock waves in Ukraine as a result.

BOOM: 700 Western mercenaries have just been killed and wounded at a NATO communications training centre in Poltava as a result of a direct hit by Russian Iskander-M missile. ⚡️This is Russia’s greatest single strike against Western mercenaries of the war so far.

1 Like

The mainstream in the west says “Russia attacked a school.” But they never say what kind of school…

I didn’t see that headline but it wouldn’t surprise me. Yesterday I was reading a Wallstreet Journal article on the 150 Ukrainian drones that attacked Moscow how some managed to hit a Oil depot, and from reading it one might have gotten the impression that Russia was in deep trouble due to the damages the drones supposedly caused; when in reality most of the damage on a Oil refinery caused by two errant drones had already been under control, fires extinguished and the facility repaired. Can’t trust Western media sources for anything.

1 Like

Especially when they say Kamala and Trump are running neck and neck.
Or even “she” is leading Trump.
LOL

1 Like

Apparently, these might be two separate and different missile strikes? One on a training center and the other on a hotel?

Another Russian missile strike was carried out last night on foreign mercenaries in Zaporozhye!

Approximately 50 foreign mercenaries were eliminated at the Grand Palace Hotel. Should of stayed home played Call of Duty instead.

Yes, two different cities.
Poltava is in the west of Kharkov, about 1/3 of the way to Kiev.

Staying in hotels in Ukrainian cities may not be a good idea at the moment.

American and Western mercenaries are all about “hurry up and wait protocols” and have a lot of time on their hands to not live out side their comfort zones.

I think I was reading the same thing earlier in X