Ukrainian war and peace

I myself don’t like the Russian government at all.

But Russia somehow destroyed the biolabs (courtesy of the CIA) in Ukraine, and NO MORE COVID ever since!

The Kiev junta = Zionism = Deep State = Biden, Clinton, Pelosi and other Dems having shady deals in Ukraine

That’s enough reason for me to support Russian and to hope for a new government in Kiev, whether within the framework of the Russian Federation or not.

Russia may have located the F-16 in Ukraine.
Ukraine-Belarus border heating up.

I was reading on “X” from the Lord Bebo account that many cities in Ukraine are without power and water right now.

Ukraine has no chance.
But Joos want Ukaine to keep fighting and bleeding.

According to the Enforcer on You Tube a Russian drone crashed 17 miles inside Poland .Now we know Russia wouldnt DELBERATELY fly a drone into Poland so it must be some type of " MALFUNCTION " the drone.Also.Russia wouldnt “attempt” to provoke Poland .
Also there was a beautiful fire at an oil refinery in Omsk Russia. Russia struck a power plant I believe near Kiv.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!

Update: Russian Revenge for the incursion!! Russian forces strike every city in Ukraine, destroys the power grid! Massive strike last night is punishment for NATO strikes across Russia! NATO attacks, but Ukraine is punished!!

This is a dead Australian soldier

Another British soldier dead as well. Hmm, so western mercenaries are deciding that dying is better than living.

https://www.rt.com/russia/603087-reuters-british-securty-adviser-dead/

Aussies and Brits have no business being there.

The power of propaganda and brainwashing by the mainstream, I suppose.

Its pretty freaking crazy no matter which side. Brainwashing is correct as you know we see it here.

72 H Global News
Bohadan#Tomahawks Fort Ukraine
Ukraine drones destroyed RR bridge in Vitensky Pogansky District in Bryansk over the Desna River.
In Proletark an oil installatio hit with a minimum of 10 tanks on fire. What a beautiful site in the night sky.
All was not lost for you Russianites as Russia pushed Ukraine out of giri.
SLAVA UKRAINE!!!

Good you support Ukraine! Now go start your own fking thread loser!

1 Like

First time I have seen a channel that covers this war live streaming. A friend sent this to me today to check out. Interesting.

Russia Ukraine War LIVE Update | Russia Pounds Ukraine with Missiles, Drones for Second Day in Row

I think this might be prerecorded because it suddenly switches to the Israeli and Hezbollah conflict. Weird.

2 Likes

Give us the link.
As long as you refuse to do so, we will have to ignore your claims.

The IAEA is a totally phony organization.

Russia is in no hurry to drive Ukrainians out of Kursk.
This Kursk invasion has been working beneficially for Russia.

Short history of protective cages on tanks.

Slat armor - Wikipedia

What hasnt worked for Ukraine is that Russia had not pulled troops out of Donesk and Luhansk.

That is your choice but Ukraine is having success in Kursk although the the offensive has slowed.Iam not that out of touch.

@Albert_Beadencup
You’re completely out of touch.
Listen to this young Ukrainian from Poltava.
He sounds not only very intelligent but he really had enough of Ukraine.

Don’t bother! When has he watched any videos and or read anything that is contrary to his obvious confirmation bias? Don’t waste your time with a moron and a loser like Albert the “Neo-Con liberal.”

The Ukrainian military’s incursion into Russia’s Kursk Region has cost it dearly, with Kiev’s forces suffering 6,600 casualties and losing 73 tanks in their cross-border offensive, according to the latest figures published by the Russian Defense Ministry.

Ukrainian forces invaded Kursk Region on August 6, in the largest attack on internationally recognized Russian territory since the start of hostilities in February 2022. The advance was quickly halted by the Russian military, but fighting in the region continues, and Ukrainian troops still hold a number of settlements in the border area.

In the three weeks since the incursion began, Ukraine has lost more than 6,600 troops, 73 tanks, 34 infantry fighting vehicles, 62 armored personnel carriers, 432 armored fighting vehicles, and 201 other motor vehicles, the ministry announced on Tuesday.

Russian forces have also destroyed 45 artillery guns and 13 multiple-launch rocket systems, including four US-provided HIMARS launchers, the ministry added.

https://www.rt.com/russia/603167-ukraine-casualties-losses-kursk/

As Mark Sleboda points out, Russia is in NO hurry to drive the Ukrainians out of Kursk. Unlike the Donbass, which is densely populated with large towns and many concrete buildings (perfect hiding places for troops), Kursk Oblast, where Ukrainians are now stuck, is nothing but small villages, forests, hills and fields where heavy equipment can easily be spotted and destroyed by Russian artillery/drones.

It has proven beneficial for Russia to have Ukrainian troops being bogged down in Kursk. And yet Zelensky can’t simply pull the troops out because it is embarrassing both domestically and internationally and looks like the invasion was a failure, which it was.

1 Like