Scott Ritter is mostly right.
His view on Germany’s past is wrong.

スクリーンショット 2023-12-17 121913

Ukraine and Palestine

What’s their common denominator?
Joo S. A.

Blinken tells more lies in a Kiev pizza joint.
“The United States is with you.”

No. The United States will abandon you, after you have lost lots of land and have had over 500,000 and one million soliders dead and wounded (so far, and far more to come in the near future).

Putin is balancing the successful growth of the military industry and overall economy.

F-16 offers no solution in Ukraine.

Needless to say, Ukraine’s success rates in shooting down Russian missiles are highly inflated from the get-go. Nonetheless, these figures are falling.

At the same time, it is true that western missiles manned by the NATO personnel sometimes do penetrate the Russian defense.

Hundreds of millions of dollars were stolen

If you want to destroy Russia, it comes with a price to pay.

I’m sure Ukrainians get a lot of boost

Ukrainian hijacks (Ukrainian) tank to defect to Russia

I don’t know when this interview took place.

MacGregor’s view on the current situation has not changed. The Chinese are always interested in business, both with Europe and America.

The Russians look at Ukraine from a completely different viewpoint, naturally. Zelensky’s mention of nukes for Ukraine — in Munich sometime toward the end of 2021, if I’m not mistaken — was the last straw for Russia. Russia had to take an action now or never.

Russia seems to have honed the skill of attrition war.

I have the feeling the end of the war entails the entire area east of the Dnieper belonging to Russia and other Russian speaking areas (like Odessa) up to a referendum.

Maybe Kiev will be a divided city, but unlike Berlin, traffic will be free to flow. Just different administration.

Even if you’re a Ukrainian speaker, you wouldn’t want to live under a corrupt regime like Poroshenko and Zelensky. But who knows?

Poroshenko and Zelensky are Joos.
There’s no cure.

Genocide Joe is not attending the “peace conference” in Switzerland. He has better things to do in Hollywood.

What is Zelensky now exactly?
Still the president?
Is Zelensky the ‘Legitimate’ President of Ukraine After His Term Expired? w/ Mark Sleboda (youtube.com)

I don’t know. Maybe someone here does?

It may have been posted already but it wouldn’t play.

The world listens when the Colonel speaks.

(Russian submarine can strike anywhere in the eastern US)

Putin Threatens Quid Pro Quo to Arm US Adversaries with Long Range Weapons to Strike US Assets, Putin Laughs Off Western Blatant Scaremongering that Russia Plans to Invade NATO as Domestic Propaganda (substack.com)

It is suspected that a US aircraft carrier (USS Eisenhower) was hit by a Houthi missile off Yemen.

Scott Ritter
How NATO is doing more damange to Ukrainian troops.
NATO should be learning from the Ukrainians, not teaching them anything.