Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

Here is more. If you still support Ukraine after this then you are a moron!

Lara Logan pretty much spells it out with Ed Henry!

1 Like

Iguess Putin is the GREAT UNITER that will bring peace , prosperity and a UTOPIAN society to Ukraine.
Of course Zelensky had the dam destroyed to delay the offensive .
When the Spring Offensive starts, Ukraine will crush Russia. They will isolate Crimea and split Russian forces in the east in half.
Ukraine has broken the Russian solders will to fight and destroyed a large amount of Russian logistical support and a civil war may happen in Moscow or a Military overthrow of Vlad RasPutin may occur.

Nazis, globalists, etc are all euphemism for a certain tribe weā€™re not allowed to criticize. They run the world finances and mass media.

It is not clear who blew up th dam on the Dnieper but the end result may benefit Russia, although it initially causes problems for the big nuke plant (supply of cooling water) and irrigation of Crimea.

At the same time, Ukraine cannot cross the big river for their so-called offensive.

Actually, the water level downstream from the dam should rise and they shouldnā€™t have problem getting the water to the canal that feeds water to Crimea. Patrick Lancaster was on site some videos of his back, but I forgot where it was.

To much ignorance in the west (including the US, Europe and Japan) about the situation since 2014.

1 Like

Keep smoking good buddy, because it shows you donā€™t know much on what is actually happening.

Whoever is is making these decisions for Ukraine are not the brightest of minds if you know what I mean. They are already telegraphed their move months ago, and now trying to blame Russia is just as dumb as following through with this disaster.

This article pretty much spells it out in succinct terms.

1 Like

Ukraine has nothing more to lose.
It lost its military and virtually lost the war.

And it makes the situation all more dangerous because all Ukraine got left is a bunch of crazies in Kiev and their friends in Washington DC.

So you support a losing cause? And the party of a criminal organization throwing your countryā€™s tax dollars away?

Have you watched Gen( ret) Petraeus interview on DW News???

The Ukranian Army has kept Russia guessing where attacks will come from. Ukranian casualties are not anywhere close to Russias. With the Russian Generals incompetence, how can anyone say they will win.
Ukraine will take back all their land from the Russian invasion.

Where are you getting your information from?

Ukraine has taken less casualties than Russians? Are you joking ? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Most MSM outlets are now admitting that Ukraine has been losing and taking high number of casualties. Russia during the winter has had time to fortify their defenses while Ukraineā€™s has been talking about their great spring offensive which their latest attack saw them lose 13 tanks and APVā€™s and several soldiers killed and wounded just the other day.

You really should take the time to watch some of the videos being posted in this thread. Itā€™s why they are here, to educate and inform people like you who clearly are blinded by their outdated cold war bifocals.

Thank you for avoiding answering my question altogether.

2 Likes

Russia destroyed, with minimum casualties of its own, 58 Ukrainian tanks this past Sunday and Monday, including German leopards and French wheeled tanks. Thereā€™s photographic evidence of destroyed French tanks, but I canā€™t find photos of destroyed leopards.

If Iā€™m not mistaken, hundreds of Ukrainian armored vehicles were destroyed as well, not to mention over 1,000 Ukrainian dead who died for nothing.

1 Like

Why would I waste my time watching Patraeus spout out more propaganda bullsh*t? The guy is a known liar and a disgrace to his uniform when he decided to cheat on his wife by boning his biographer and share classified information with her. Not exactly a high character person in which his word or anything he says is reliable.

Poland is a major player in the conflict, not to mention the artillery shells that donā€™t make any sound until a few seconds before they hit the ground/target.

News sources on You Tube have reported Russian casualties have vastlly outnumbered Ukraines in men and have lost far more combat vehicles.
Are you supporting Russias incompetent Generals and plodding tactics.
Ukraines Generals are far superior in the use of mobile and combined arms tactics without destroying blocks of residential areasand have taken the war into Russia( Belgorod).

I wont argue about him beimg morally wrong for cheating on his wife and sharing secrets with his biographer. He was still an excellent military man who was bankrupted by the FBI.