Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Which is morally wrong and why the law of Karma will pay a visit.

1 Like

Much of the equipment has been provided as part of presidential drawdown authority. That means things such as Javelin and Stinger missiles, HIMARS rocket launcher systems, and Switchblade unmanned aerial systems, for instance, have been pulled directly from existing U.S. military inventory to be sent overseas.

Gear has been pulled from U.S. military units, that equipment must now be replaced in order to sustain America’s own readiness, and the Defense Department has already contracted with an array of manufacturers to give back to military units what was taken from them in order to support Ukraine.

The House passed the Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act, introduced by Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, by a 417-10 vote after the Senate unanimously passed the legislation earlier this month.

“Today, we send to President Biden’s desk legislation to revive the consequential Lend-Lease initiative that turned the tide of World War II and will ensure the efficient delivery of further supplies to Ukraine and other Eastern European nations,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a statement ahead of the vote.

The bipartisan legislation seeks to revive a World War II-era program that allowed the government to lend or lease military equipment to U.S. allies.

The bill would allow the Defense Department to lend or lease defense articles to Ukraine or any other eastern European country, such as Poland, impacted by the Russian invasion.

Its still the taxpayer money being wasted on a war that was not declared by congress. Think about that for a moment! The last several wars the US were in were never decided or declared by congress. Its all a charade to graft the tax payers money. Your money! Its when I get to thinking like this is when I wish there would be another Tea Party with guns!

1 Like

BTW…

This is our military now

Idiotic French MSM blames Russia for nazism.
It’s menacing the NATO.

Huh?

Which country is famous for neonazis, born of a sports club?

Pardon my French, but the whole western media is fucked up.

The power of war should be removed from the president and left with congress.

3 Likes

Holy crap! This pretty much says it all when it comes to our recruitment for the military with two contrasting views between the US and Russia.

Russia is ready to do some extreme violence on the US military

Here is a video that Dan Bangino uses to illustrate this point.

1 Like

BigSmile_boris_johnson_mutating_into_an_alien__photorealistic___12ab0946-cee5-43d0-930d-cbc2bb345fbe

1 Like

My AI Impression!

Akiras_Ghost_Ukraine_after_being_destroyed_by_a_Nuclear_weapon__0453bf84-1f73-4bbf-b81e-ff0363911121

1 Like

Battle on Donetsk front,demilitaristion of AFU firing points

Footage of the demiliarisation of AFU dugout by a ПТРК “Корнет” in Avdeevka direction

Neocon Joos don’t give a damn about Ukrainians.
No surprise there.
Poles want a land grab (of western Ukraine).
No surprise there either.

This video scares me and should scare most! I am imagining running trans zombies with guns charging the battlefield trying to infect healthy populations with foaming coming out of their mouths. Like rabid animals named cujo

2 Likes

Ha ha! Like the Stephen King Reference (Cujo). I think I see a comic version of what you are describing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No they don’t! The source of all of history’s wars? Bankers wars?

1 Like
1 Like

In Mariupol the Ukrainian nazis forced the (Russian speaking) residents into basements, and shot at them if they tried to escape.

The Ukrainians usually parked (I don’t know if it’s the right term) their tanks right next to residential buildings, schools, kindergartens, etc., They did the same with their artillery and blamed Russia for firing back at them.

2 Likes

This is freaking crazy!

1 Like

Idiots still believe Ukraine represents democracy and EU values, whatever they may be.

EU values? What are those? :laughing:

To bypass and consolidate sovereignty?

2 Likes

46 Biolabs Remember? Now the use of chemical weapons are being reported being used against Russian troops@

1 Like