Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

The Armed Forces of Ukraine in Kherson are preparing mobilization measures for all citizens of military age

Here we go again. I think Zelensky made a huge mistake in trying to request NATO and Allies to retaliate against Russia after it tried to blame the missile in Poland incident.

It really was a close call. The world COULD have ended because of the Ukrainian false flag.

Good thing somebody took the picture of a missile fragment, not knowing it would prove that the missile was not Russian.

The Kiev regime and the western mainstream media are in cahoots. Stop supporting Ukraine now!

1 Like

Yeah and he has the nerve to ask the US for 37 billion dollars more. Something tells me he has some dirt on some house and Senate members and using it as blackmail on Biden. The shit is coming out in the wash as the new congress just announced that they will be investigating Biden criminal activity, and with the FTX issue not going away things can go awry real quick. Remembering 9-11, there was a huge investigation into the Mortgage and Loan brokers scandal involving 80+ FBI agents and bam! 9-11 happened. This is almost setting up with similar circumstances where a distraction is desperately needed by desperate people. The FTX is a lot bigger and getting worse by the day and Ukraine is a central figure in this circle involving Democratic and some RINO Republican reps where FTX donor money was used that got funneled into Ukraine. This is not good! Not good at all!

1 Like

Apologizing to Putin is the last thing they want to do.

No, they should apologized to the entire world who wetted
their pants for fear of WWIII. LOL

1 Like

End of the war, and end of Ukraine is nigh.

Die, Ukraine, die. LOL

The importance of historical perspective.

The Poles are playing a very dangerous game.

Germans want to do business with Russia, but certain individuals in Washington DC won’t allow it. (These individuals in DC do not represent America)

1 Like

I think its pretty clear.

1 Like

Talk of town in Russia is a new video that surfaced of a summary execution of unarmed Russian POWs by Ukrainian troops.

Russia says that it’s not an isolated incident and that Ukraine has been murdering Russian POWs.

Other than that, homes in Kherson Oblast have been shelled by Ukrainian forces across the Dnieper River.

Unlike in Donetsk, where Ukraine shelled a hospital and a school — as usual — yesterday, people of Kherson are not used to this.

I think it is interesting times we live in when we get more accurate news from guys like this then the usual suspects.

Excellent summary of current events. Zelensky is indeed in trouble and the end is coming soon for him and Ukraine. I also agree that Erdogan is holding a pair of Aces and could be the deciding factor if he can leverage it against the EU to end this charade. Russia can also just make an appeal to the UN about the genocide that Ukrainian army has been committing and pretty much lay out a case for supporting their efforts for their need to step into Ukraine, to stabilize it and start restoring infrastructure so Ukrainian citizens can return home thus averting a huge refugee crisis. If I was working in the PR side of things for Russia, that is at least what I would be working towards.

Ex-US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin believes that the time for negotiations on Ukraine has already come.

Hmm, the writing is on the wall for Ukraine as they know Zelensky is now a liability and can not be helped at this point! So why not start talking about a cease fire and a cessation of hostilities? Predictable narratives timed for a certain effect.

The Polish involvement in Ukraine.
Weakness of the American military and its lying generals. etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1KwR4rXOC8

Bitter pill to swallow

1 Like

I have to wonder if this is another attempt in trying to start more conflict by Ukrainian military members?

An armed Ukrainian serviceman crossed the Belarusian border, the State Border Committee (CPC) of the Republic of Belarus reported.

It seems like he wanted to throw a snowball. :crazy_face:

Another front in the north is the last thing Ukraine needs.

1 Like

Definitely a false flag.

1 Like

Alexander Mercouris is originally from Greece and now lives in London. His program saves me a lot of time understanding the war situation.

He and Alex Christoforou make a great team.

You should mention to the uninitiated that Alex Christoforou calls Zelensky “Elensky” because Z is considered bad in the west.

(The Russia military chose Z as its identification based on the old Slavic mythology that mother earth is your protector Or something like that.)

Alex Christoforou is quite a jokester.
His impersonation of Justin Trudeau is hilarious.