Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Cool. So WWIII might kick off because two hicks in Poland got blown up.

Translation:

“My sources in the services say that what hit Przevodow is most likely the remains of a missile shot down by the AFU”-Radio Zet reporter Mariusz Gershewski

The Northrop Grumman RQ-4 Global Hawk, a high-altitude remotely piloted reconnaissance aircraft, was spotted in the skies of Poland today.

The drone, bearing registration number MM-AV-SA-001, belongs to the Italian Air Force.

• Debris of the missiles indicates it was S-300
  • US officials claim that the explosion in Przewodów was caused by a Russian missile
  • Polish PM Morawiecki convenes the emergency meeting of the Committee of the Council of Ministers for national security and defense affairs
  • Something fell on Przewodów, Poland, 2 deaths reported so far, crater indicates it was a cruise missile
  • Russian delegation left G20 summit
  • Missile strikes all across Ukraine
  • At the G20 summit, Zelensky said there would be no Minsk-3
  • Unconfirmed reports of UA forces entering Nova Kakhovka
  • Unconfirmed reports of UA forces landing on the Kinburn Peninsula
  • Biden and Xi agree that nuclear war should never be fought
  • Putin signed a decree allowing foreign citizens to be conscripted into the Russian Armed Forces
  • Zelensky is visting the city of Khersom
  • US intelligence says Putin failed to test doomsday Poseidon nuclear-powered torpedo
  • Putin proposed to strip passports from non-birth citizens if they criticize the war in Ukraine
  • The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has registered a draft resolution on the recognition of state sovereignty and independence of Tatarstan
  • Kakhovka Dam is seriously damaged by retreating Russian troops
  • Kremlin says Kherson remains part of Russia despite withdrawal
1 Like

Russian Ministry of Defense denies it.

Poles are itching to join the war under the Polish flag. So far their troops have been pretending to be Ukrainian.

PS
Looks like it was a US-made Ukrainian missile

Russia never target civilian homes (unless of course Kiev troops are hiding there).

Kill as many goyim (especially Christians) as possible.
Nothing changed since WWI and WWII.

You may have to skip the first minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqnZ7Mv9et4

And… Wait for it!

Poland raising military readiness across the country

The Polish army pulls armored vehicles to Przevodow

I suppose the Poles finally learned from Americans the art of

Problem (You cause the problem)
Reaction (You stir up mass hysteria)
Solution (You proceed with the pre-planned agenda)

Poles are slow learners. LOL
It’s gonna hurt them more than they bargained for.

1 Like

Its all show for NATO. Biden came out and said that it wasn’t a Russian missile which could mean a couple of things. He is mumbling on or they are not taking it seriously.

1 Like
1 Like

Haha, Polish jokes are never funny. :-1:

1 Like

The main statements of the Russian Foreign Ministry in connection with the incident in Poland
Moscow is confident that an impartial investigation of the missile incident in Poland will expose Kiev’s provocation
The reaction of a number of NATO countries and Western media to the missile incident in Poland is outrageous
The accusations of the West against Moscow in connection with the incident in Poland are deliberately false

Its pretty obvious that Kiev and Zelensky are trying to create an incident that will act as a provocation in order to draw Poland and NATO into the conflict!

This is the most outrageous thing I have seen today. Germans desecrating Russian culture. Again.

They talk about the destruction of art and other treasures of history, lost to future generations for appreciation, learning, scholarship, as an action by the “civilized world.” If “civilized” means burning the past, we have become barbarians.

Now we got this fool trying to stir up sh*t!

1 Like

I know nothing about missile technology, but two missiles landed in Poland appear to me to be intentional, rather than an error.

Russian missile attacks are precise, and there is no rhyme or reason to hit a farmland.

Nonetheless, it was a close call for me because I was driving around the area… only 30 years ago. LOL

S-300 missiles were from the Soviet era, produced either in Ukraine or Russia (In the Soviet Union it made no difference), and can fly only 70 km or so.

Poland is itching to officially join the war in Ukraine, so it’s no mystery that the Polish president claims to be hit by Russia.

Is Tucker Carlson saying that the Ukraine war scheme is for the Dems to enrich themselves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e39I393M9aA

CIA Director seen in Warsaw. Again the agency interfering in foreign affairs.

Dot connecting.
Who is the enemy of humanity?
What’s the common thread in Palestine and Ukraine?

Who’s supporting the enemy of humanity?

That is an easy one. War is a profitable business. Funny how we went to pulling out of Afghanistan to Ukraine almost simultaneously.