Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

I have always cited my sources here. You dont like that I dont follow you blindlessly. You constantly forget that on other.threads we have similar.opinions.You.are appointing yourself as the LORD HIGH CENSURER like your Russian Idol
What good is debate if everyone has the same view.

Again that is a lie! Like I said I will continue to flag your posts if you continue to post in this thread. Your comments not being welcomed here has nothing to do with you following me blindlessly or having different opinions. You don’t bother to read or engage in constructive dialogue on the subject matter at hand, as you are just a cheerleader and only interested propagating the legacy media news and this thread is about actually reporting the facts which for some reason you are allergenic to.

Again, if you want to post your nonsense start your own thread. No one here is interested in reading your childish nonsense!

You must be upset that Ukraine is doing better than you think. They have taken the war to Russian land for the 1s time since WW2.You refuse to accept that Russia is taking horrendous casualties in taking little ground.
You deny that Russian military command structure and overall military combat doctrine should be rethought.
With overwhelming superiority in manpower vehicles and air power this war should have been over long ago.Yet you continualy support Russian military imcompetence.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!

Can you please address this poster here. He has been asked numerous times to stop posting in this thread and to create his own. Again no basis for his claims and again refuses to provide links to his outlandish false claims.

@Patriot @KVN

Again you completly ignore the basic facts of this war and must be in denial of what is actualy occuring.
I have cited my sources , maybe not to your satisfaction.Try commenting on my whole post instead of cherry picking.
Ukraine must piss you off with them being one step ahead and being tacticaly superior to Russia.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!

Can you please address this poster here. He has been asked numerous times to stop posting in this thread and to create his own. Again no basis for his claims and again refuses to provide links to his outlandish false claims.

@Patriot @KVN

My grandmother is 87 years my senior and she even knows how to copy and paste links on a computer. I know this because in her annoying way is always sending me things to read that I am never interested in. Anyway how hard can it be to learn something so basic? Old dog new tricks?

3 Likes

It’s actually the NATO troops (French, Polish, American etc) who invaded the Kursk region and they are having their ass kicked.

Russia was not fully prepared — but I think it was a trap, because some in the Russian military knew it was coming and quietly prepared for it.

Now that the Chechens and (former) Wagner are fighting them in Kursk and they show no mercy.

OK, my source.
Scott Ritter and Larry Johnson.
I quote them often and I don’t know which video.

Pepe Escobar sounds like a Spaniard, but he seems to spend a lot of time in Asia. China, Thailand, etc.
A slightly different take than Scott Ritter and Larry Johnson, but worth a listen.

It isn’t hard to learn at all. I didn’t know how when I first started with the internet and forums. I googled it and learned how. I’m sure anyone that wants to learn how can figure it out fairly easy.

Participating on a forum like this without knowledge of how to copy and paste sources to back up your opinions/claims is just lazy, IMO.

1 Like

Alex in Florida

Alexander Mercouris says that he was aware of the Ukrainian incursion months ago and took steps — quietly.

Like I was saying, the Ukrainian incursion into Kursk was a trap laid by Kremlin with two purposes:
Deliver a decisive blow to the remaining elite forces of Ukraine and
Enrage the Russian population, so that Kremlin can escalate the “Specail Military Operation,” perhaps to the level of a “war” without resistance from the general Russian public.

Remember Russia doesn’t care what the rest of the world think and the western media tell.

The troubling part about this is that it was the US that was giving the orders and strategy to Ukrainian forces on this specific incursion. I am sure Russia is well aware of this and has shown great restraint in terms of their response. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

1 Like

Absolutely.
It’s now a war between Russia and NATO, given the number of European troops involved.
Maybe it’s not so much Kiev but Washinton/Brussels who is desperate.

It’s also aggravating to see the number of Georgians involved. They have not learned the lesson: It’s with Russia, and not with Brussels, their future lies.

1 Like

The entire Georgian angle is a bit of a mystery to me. One minute they are part of Russia, the next they are enacting laws influenced by the US’s NGO’s operating to create another color revolution there.

Russia did have an idea that Ukraine was going to invade the Kursk Oblast but as usual did nothing except to have poorly trained and not motivated conscripts to be sacrificed.
Eventually Ukraine will face more experienced troops.Ukraine has said they wont be there long term to occupy the area.
This invasion should show the west to increase its support of Ukraine.This is another bloody nose for Russia.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Patriot @KVN

Go Pound Sand!!!

This is a perfect example on why this poster is not welcomed here in this thread! Can you please address this poster here. He has been asked numerous times to stop posting in this thread and to create his own. Again no basis for his claims and again refuses to provide links to his outlandish false claims.

@Patriot @KVN