Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

If it is known that Ukraine cannot win, how come the west is pumping more and more weapons to Ukraine?
To ensure more Ukrainian deaths?
G7 countries which support Ukraine / Zelensky are nothing more than US flunkeys.

1 Like

Russia is fighting a war with 10% capacity

1 Like

If Russia decides to strike back at France during the summer, you can say good-bye to Paris Olympics.

The US military presence in Syria and Iraq only serves the interest of Israel, not the US itself. Goes to show who is the master and who is the slave, doesn’t it?

This was seen near Cuba! Nuclear annihilation is assured destruction!

Boy oh boy, Putin doesn’t bluff.

Yep after the rest of the west has been claiming that he was bluffing too!
Guarantee if NATO is amassing 300,000 plus troops near its border then actions like these is going to be more common leading up to the election!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think those are small targets that will be used first to send a message to the US and to the rest of Europe if they decide to strike inside Russia.

I am in SE Asia and it’s all over the news here about a possible war with US and Russia. Coming to HK soon.

You must like hot and humid climate.
I was in HK in June some years ago after spending years in NY.
Then I flew to Tokyo. Boy, it felt cool in muggy Japan!

(I was shocked to see so many people on the streets at 3 in the morning in HK. I figure it’s the coolest time of the day!)

It’s not that bad, I’ve been in warmer places like Singapore and Indonesia. When it rains it cools things off. Getting rain here in Vietnam right as I am typing this.

1 Like

No benders dude! I couldn’t take it to 4am drinking binges in the speak easys here.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

No bluff.
Mark Sleboda

1 Like

Or is it we shouldn’t be any part of the Ukraine CLUSTER! And Russia also has short range Nuc’s. Apparently that is what the village idiot wants as well as the war mongers in the US. Guess we got tired of Afghanistan so we moved on to screw up more of the world.

2 Likes

Not like before we are getting too old for that?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

No, sir. The US sat in Afghanistan for 20 years and would have sat 20 or more years, had the Taliban not advanced.

It’s all part and parcel of the crypto Joo to aggravate the Sunni and Shia Muslims against Christians. To protect Israel, that is.
George W. Bush, Zionist Double Agent, American Traitor (texemarrs.com)

The Ukraine war has a different goal. To kill as many Christians as possible, so that now homeless Israelis can move in.

Today Ukrsinian drones damaged a Russian Su 57 plane. This is Russias stealth multi role plane.Russia has stepped up its barge protection of the Kerch bridge against sea borne drones.Hopefully Ukraine will launch an all out missile and drone strike and eliminate the bridge , then attack the rsil line Russia us building.
Thanks to the TRAITORS in DC, Ukraine has to play defense and concede ground to Russia.Ukraine is still inflicting heavy casualties on the Russians.KEEP IT UP!!!

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!

I guess the sub will launch missiles towards the US.

The Kerch Bridge has zero military / strategic importance now. Keep on trying, Ukraine. Maybe the world will pay you attention.

2 Likes