Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

I have provided you my sources on You Tube. Not my fault if you or anyone else doesnt watch them. Im not endorsing a war, only to provide Ukraine with the resources needed to defeat Russia and Im not in favor of the US Army fighting in Ukraine ,only to provide training and intel help.
You should know from other posts on PB that Im not a leftist do your accusation is FALSE.You consistantly refuse to accept Russias Military incompetence in Ukaine when they should have EASILY taken Kiev.You are in DENIAL of the number of TOTAL CASUALTIES Russia has taken which far EXCEDE Ukraines.You say nothing how RASPUTRID deceives Russian prisoners to " voluntary " enlist in the Army.
I must say that RASPUTRID is good at BSing the US and others of using nuclear weapons.He would only use LOW LEVEL TACTICAL NUKES as he knows the what the result of using HIGH LEVEL NUKES will be. He knows the longer he drags this war out , the West will force Ukraine to " NEGOTIATE" with him.With few exceptions , western leaders are LIMP WRISTED Pussies and cant wait for TRUMP to be elected president.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!

No you didnā€™t and you should stop lying. This thread is proof that you never did such a thing! So why lie about it?

I donā€™t know any people who call themselves conservatives and then claims to support Ukraine. You argue exactly like a leftist! You lie about your posts and then you make shit up here without an once of proof to back anything you say. That is essentially a brain-dead liberal hive mind mentality! Talk out of your ass daily and hope people will buy your bullshit!

You donā€™t need to convince me, your rhetoric so far tells me all I need to know what your true colors are!

I gave you sources on YOU TUBE such as Divine Justice. Another one is COMBAT VETERAN. You constantly CHERRY PICK what you respond to . How far is your HEAD UP RASPUTRIDS ASS???

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you did not and again stop lying, you are embarrassing yourself here. Everyone here knows that to be true as well. You never cite sources when you make your retarded claims, and I have asked you to do so a thousand times and its always the same retarded responses from you every time! Just stop with your lying its getting tiresome!

Your BS and denying what i say is boring and tiresome. Go onto YOUTUBE yourself before you attack me. Dont call me a liar when I have posted before about the YOU TUBE sources. You must be trying to convince yourself of what you accuse me of. My Shiba INU makes a better arguement than you do on UKRAINE.

SLAVA UKRAINEĀ”!!!!!!!!

Too many have died in Ukraine. Too much suffering.
Same for Palestine, and always the same culprits.

I donā€™t think you are a Leftist. I just donā€™t think the USA should be spending billions of $$$ in Ukraine when our own country is in such dire straights. I donā€™t mind if we give training and intel helpā€¦ or even some out dated weapons. I just donā€™t want all the money spent that this country could use to help itā€™s own people.

What they receive in military is equipment.Not all of the billions is money. THANK YOU

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question/s for you. Do you think our own country is worth saving? Do you think our own country should come first before any other country? Do you think the people of our own country should be looked after and paid attention to before another country?

My answer to those questions is YES! Iā€™m not opposed to helping another country/ally as long as MY country is not ā€œgoing withoutā€ to support said other country.

You just proved my point and you like repeating yourself again, and again, and again, and again! Same tired bullshit responses from you. Now you are using my own words, responses, and ideas and re-appropriating them into your own. Even your responses are not original! Imagine that!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Do us all a favor, go create your own thread here and stop posting your propaganda bullshit, most of us are tired of your grandstanding shilling for the American MIC.

No he does not and if you read further he even admitted as such! He doesnā€™t think we should be an Isolationist country. He thinks we should have WW III and give all our money to a country that has no interest for our own while bankrupting our own country at the same time. Its fking retarded with no moral aptitude to have any objectivity! And we can also add liar to the list too so stop wasting your time with this imbecile!

1 Like

If you want to build a new structure on a spot where a decrepit building stands, this old building has to be demolished first and all the debris removed.

This old, disfunctional building is the US today, run by an extremely corrupt, even satanic bunch who run all the finances, medical establishment, mainstream media and education and all the politics.

1 Like

Soā€¦ you are cool with dismantling our country and starting overā€¦ even if you will suffer for the rest of your own life? What you suggest will take a few life times to achieve, and you and I will not see any of the change.

I suppose thatā€™s a moral high ground some are willing to accept. Iā€™m a bit more selfish than that. Just being honest.

I think he was speaking metaphorically, maybe I am mistaken, but that is how I read his statement.

2 Likes

Probably. Iā€™m a bit in the weeds right nowā€¦ to many pours of Bourbonā€¦lol. The Trump verdict really pissed me off.

I respect Didge and I do like to read his posts. I have learned some things from him over the last few years.

Not exactly. If the wound is partial, you could cure that part only, but the decay is so deep-rooted, it is probably necessary and smarter to remove the whole structure.

It is not ā€œstarting overā€ because the foundation is already there, courtesy of the Founding Fathers and the Constitition, but the building got corrupted.

1 Like

I donā€™t watch the news, but I heard about the Trump case.

So obviously, blatantly fake. So much so that people on the fence will wake up ā€” they will be FORCED to wake up.

For sleepers, the whole process may be painful, but red-pilled people knew all along that this was coming.

2 Likes

Yea, it didnā€™t surprise me, but it still pissed me off.

3 Likes

All you can do is smile.

31IZzaYkYoL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255,255,255

3 Likes