Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Rich Ukrainians left the country and reside in Monaco and other warm places. Only the sons of the peasants die in the trenches.

1 Like

Still a pretty powerful ad that can transcend nationalities but be applied to any war mongering Nation like the West! In this case its Ukraine being used by the West. How fitting!

1 Like

Food delivery in Kiev has reached a new level!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Preparing for the time when all briges are down?

The west is no match for Russia militarily.
Where did the “Slava Ukraine!” guy go?

1 Like

Looks like Russia is going to make a move soon, a major one too! Perhaps a pinch in order to get Zelynsky to sue for terms?

New Su-35s delivered to the Russian Aerospace Forces

The key phrase there is the “capitulation of the Kiev regime.”

Although Russia wants to avoid excessive loss of life both for Ukraine and Russia, Zelensky seems to be doing what Russia wants: eventual Russian capture of Kharkov and Odessa which the Russians consider to be Russian cities.

Could it be that the Ukrainian commander-in-chief Syrsky (originally from Russia) is doing exactly that?

Not sure, but possibly! Why? I think everybody is tired of this war and just want to return to living again. Zelynsky has to be ousted first and that should be Russia’s first objective. They need to make life real hard for him until he goes into exile. Unfortunately I think more lives will have to suffer to reach that final objective!

1 Like

Syrsky’s “human wave attacks” on Bakhmut and other cities cost more than just Ukrainian soldiers and equipment. Zaluzhny was against such tactics. I think (real) Zaluzhyny and (real) Austin were killed in Kiev.

1 Like

Boy, I wish the Russian amabassador to the UN looked more attractive. LOL

Maybe Russia never gives a damn about “appearances.”

He is no Maria Zakharova that is for sure.

She is easier on the eyes!

2 Likes

What a joke , Russia wants to avoid excessive loss of life when their casualty rate is 3x Ukraines. Finaly they saw the futility of rhe meat wave attacks and now attack in small numbers copying Ukraine.

1 Like

Hey Look everyone its Albert shilling for the deep state by posting false propaganda again!

Is Russia planning to cross the Dnieper?
Why not?
Russian Engineering Troops’ pontoon-bridge units train to cross water (rumble.com)

Captured Ukrainian prisoners of war says “this war is about the eradication of the Ukrainian people”.

American foreign policy is an epic failure!

Jeffrey Sachs EXCORIATES Biden On Ukraine- Russia War