Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Some interesting admissions were made by Putin’s latest presser.

If F-16s are stationed in Poland and Romania to attack the Russian targets in Ukraine, it’s not really because the jets require good runways.

It’s because Russia will immediately destroy them on the ground (and in the air).

You’re jumping to one topic to the next and religious practices have been well documented

Back to the point recently the Islamic state have openly called for Muslims to attack Christians and Jews in Europe the Middle East and North America you understand how sleeper cells work a little bit more now maybe and how it easy is to claim affiliation to a Islamic terrorist organization

Also the Islamic state are using the fact that it is Ramadan to further motivate potential terrorists

Who’s behind it?
ISIS is an Israeli / CIA creation.

ISIS or Islamic State never attacks Israel. Goes to show.

You say this all the time. I’m not saying it isn’t true, (I don’t know) but can you give proof of this that isn’t from some conspiracy theory site?

1 Like

Actually I agree with Didgevillage on this, and it has been repeated by some reputable people in the past such as Col MacGreggor, Scott Ritter and others that is escaping my mind at the moment.

Isis is a CIA construct and it is why people like McCain and Graham are such loathsome political figures in our nations history because they made alliances in the past with the Devil!

2 Likes

It probably depends on the definition of “conspiracy theory” but this Australian is an interesting example.

He is not a theorist. Just give him a listen.
He snuck into Gaza some years ago and spent time with the people there.

Later he was attacked by a Zionist in Australia and sustained injuries.

I myself spent some years in Israel and I resonate with what he says.

BitChute is a bit slow, so let it load first.

2 Likes

You jump from point to point making inaccurate and incorrect statements and then asking questions which do not really relate to the topic

When you said (Catholic Spain including Portugal was a terrorist state throughout the Middle Ages)

Which at the time a strange statement to bring up as it was not really related to the conversation

What exactly did that statement even mean? Modern day Spain and Portugal was under Islamic control from 711 to 1492 modern Spain was then formed in 1492 and the Middle Ages lasted from 500 to 1400 not only was the statement off topic and inaccurate it’s just quite frankly bizarre at first glance it was like you was trying to justify the Spanish being turned into Demis in their own land under Sharia law but when you look into it slightly deeper it’s just complete nonsense and historically not even accurate

Could you please expand on what you was trying to say

It’s like saying modern day America was under Native American “control” prior to 1776.

Huh?

How did the Native Americans “control” a country that did not exist?

Country Ukraine never existed until the Jooish Bolsheviks created it in the 20th century.

You never answer any of the questions why did you even bring it up?

You can’t honestly be pretending now that you don’t understand that when people are talking about Australia as an example pre-modern/ European Discovery that people refer to it as Australia despite the fact the actual land mass was not a country known as Australia at the time the same thing goes for Spain or England or America

So when people are talking about how the dingo overtook territory of the Tasmanian tiger after being introduced as an invasive species by humans people still refer to it as Australian history even though the land mass at the time was not being referred to as Australia

If you was going to advertise the memoirs of explorers that happened to be in the North American continent in let’s say modern day Canada despite the fact that the country Canada was not founded yet you would still advertise the book as being about explorers in Canada so that more people understood the concept of the book

America’s first international dealings with Islamic Nations was when American sailors kept getting taken as slaves under Islamic practices guided by Sharia law for being non Muslim currently there are multiple Islamic terrorist organizations operating internationally not just the Islamic state you can’t honestly believe that all Islamic terrorism is directly related to the CIA Islamic terrorism is directly related to Islamic teachings and their teachings are based on thier holy scriptures

Do you believe that the CIA are behind the current attacks in northern Nigeria on Christians? Or when the Philippines Muslims started attacking Christians? Who won the Muslims and Pakistan started attacking the Hindus? All when the Muslims in Burma started attacking the Buddhists? Can you honestly not recognise the pattern that Muslims are literally taught to attack non-muslims?

What are your questions?
If you write 10 lines in one sentence, it’s hard to figure out what you’re asking.

Thomas Mann wrote sentences that are a few pages long. So, go for it.

I don’t know but there is a passage about rich A-rabs in Mark Twain’s The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

" merchants and rich A-rabs was going to camp in Cave Hollow with two hundred elephants, and six hundred camels, and over a thousand “sumter” mules, all loaded down with di’monds, and
"

Fake ISIS

This has become wildly off Topic

The questions had question marks

My understanding is that the current military junta are good guys, while the earlier government — I forgot the woman’s name * — were all New World Order crowd, you know, Klaus Schwab and crew. That’s why the Joo media constatly attack the new military government.

I don’t know much about what’s happening in the rest of the world, especially Africa.

1 Like

They’ll call it “Russian disinformation” but Putin’s observations of the West are spot on. A must see!

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy watching American movies partly because there are blacks where they don’t belong, and the Harry Potter movies are no exception. LOL

The Bolshevik Revolution and the genocide (of Christians) that ensued, and the self-destructtion of the west by way of wokeism and liberalism have one thing in common.

Cui bono? Who benefits? The answer will be antisemitic.

Robert Sepehr is an interesting guy. I often watch his videos, although I don’t agree with him all the time. I heard Sepehr is an Iranian name. The achievement of the Persian / Iranian (Aryan, same root word) civilization is underrated.

It’s sad that it takes a foreign leader such as Putin to point out what many in the west already know but are afraid to say anything or speak up!

1 Like
1 Like

They have to go through the motions anyway. They already know!

Wow! Just Wow! This has got to be the most effective anti war ad I have seen to date! This is taking it to another level!

1 Like