Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Col MacGregor

This was created in 1945. What do you see?

2 Likes

Victoria Nudelman (the head of the neocon snake) has resigned.

If it means anything.

I created a separate thread yesterday on that breaking news already!

Big loss for Russia today.One 36 million patrol boat sunk by Ukrainian Naval Drones.
Big KAHBOOM in Belgorod a Russian Oil Refinery went up in flames.
Im not a big fan of France, but I respect Macrons support of Ukraine and doing what the US should be doing.
Also , Ukraine is stabilizing the Eastern Front. US get off your ASS and send Ukraine whatever they need to defeat Russia.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!

Two can play this game you bald fat fk!

Ive seen that video.It took them 2yrs to hit one.

Proving once again that you are an idiot! Keep sitting on your couch jerk off!

Of course. Ukraine hid them for fear that Russia would destroy them and their “reputation” immediately.

They are hid to avoid air strikes but no one is perfect.I was wrong , the Segei Kotov was a 65 million dollar ship.Another one BITES THE DUST!
SLAVA UKRAINE !!!

I am pretty sure if they wanted to hit him they could have and this was sending a message to him. I think had they decided to strike him and his Greek Prime Minister, the West would have used it as a rally cry to go to war. History of “Arch Duke Ferdinand” was probably thought about when making such decisions if you know what I mean.

It’s more like the Ukrainian military trying to get rid of the Joo President.

Why doesn’t it happen in America?
FDR, Einsehower, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden
 All Joos.

Ukraine stopped Russias advance west of Avdiika at a cost of 3 Abram tanks , a few Bradleys and a assault vehicle. Nothing compared to what Russia lost.

..SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!

Go back to bed you fking cunt!

Isn’t it a great loss?
There goes the reputation of American weapons.

You know it is bad when the footage you are seeing was posted by a pro Ukrainian d-bag like the in house idiot here.

Even for them they are starting to realize the end is coming soon!

Ukrainian Soldiers getting annihilated in a open field!

d

I may have posted this already, but it’s worth paying attention to.

Don’t you love her face? LOL

HaHa Ha,this is getting to you.Ukraine has taken casualties, just not as staggering as Russia which has not leared to use combined arms tactics. They are fighting like its WW1.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!