Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Really? If you are a Christian, you know that Jesus and Yahweh (God) are one and the same.

1 Like

Wrong. Take a listen.

There’s another video by him titled: Did Jesus worship Yahweh?

I knew from other sources that Yahweh was not “Our Father who art in heaven.”

Yahweh was a nasty reptilian deity, pretending to be the Creator. A pretender and usurper.

Nope. We will just agree to disagree on this.

Yahweh was a wicked father, according to Jesus.
@ 19:00 or so

Well, I finally figured out where and how Albert’s views have not only been brainwashed but has been seduced into accepting a false narrative.

Allow me to demonstrate. This is how its done. “Mocking Bird Media”

Get it? Let me know otherwise I will have to explain it.

2 Likes

You should care only because our wealth is being exfiltrated by our most corrupt, and that will have some serious consequences in our future economic prospects.

Mike Benz explains in this 12 minute video very concise and clear what the Ukraine conflict with Russia means to the US interests. I highly encourage you to watch it.

You will see the world with totally different and suddenly very clear eyes after you do!

1 Like

In layman terms this reveals the game but some old farts can’t quite seem to break out of the matrix yet! Pity!

1 Like

The best 12 minutes I spent today so far! Who is banking now?

1 Like

The Main Cathedral of the Russian Armed Forces built from melted weapons and bones of the defeated enemies.

This is badass!

Russia is ready to transfer to Kyiv the bodies of 65 POWs who died in the Il-76 crash near Belgorod.
Russia has all the DNA necessary to identify the dead.

The Il-76 plane was shot down by a missile from an American Patriot air defense system.

1 Like

Follow true intel.
Not the Ukrainina / NATO garbage.

It has always been about killing as many whites as possible in the world. Its why they are going after Russia! And we know who is behind this Genocide but we can’t say for fear of being called a Racist! WLJ! That being said Erik Prince says the obvious out loud!

Ukraine is destroying itself – Blackwater founder Erik Prince

“We need to bring this war to a close because all Ukraine is doing right now is destroying itself demographically. They’re chewing up the next generation of Ukrainian manpower that they really can’t replace right now. The Western defense base is pathetic and you’re not going to out-conventional war the Russian bear,” he said on the Patrick Bet-David podcast.

1 Like

Our fears become more realized as we inch closer and closer to WWIII with each provocative move by the West.

2 Likes

Macron is a bankster agent.
The Rothschilds run France as well.
Jacob who died recently, supposedly, was a British Rothschild.

The psychological effects of seeing dДаd women on the front is painful, I don’t know how I’d feel if I saw this.

This is what remains of 17yo Svetlana who fought along side the Armed Forces of Ukraine.

Is this really what winning looks like to you?? FĐș Zelensky

2 Likes

Some in my circles feel the same way about Catholics as they don’t view them as Christians but as Catholics, even though I disagree with them. Catholics have a different Bible than the standard NIV, CSB, or NKJV

I would imagine its the same with other Christian Religious orders such Orthodox, that have different traditions, or rituals and what not, just like Catholicism vs. Evangelicals for example.

2 Likes

The CIA may admit to instigating war with Russia, but it’s Israel and Mossad that control the CIA.
This is the reason there are such things as Epstein Island.

1 Like

We are almost there! November can’t arrive fast enough, but will we make it by then?

2 Likes