Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

Russia removed the central banksters who rule the Bank of England, Fed and other central banks in the west. That’s why they want to destroy Russia.

1 Like

Exactly! The people there are experiencing a higher standard of living that is healthier, happier and enjoying living in a safer normal society.

Just look at the UK, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, Canada and the US and tell me what you see in comparison? Its pretty obvious for anyone to see who has half a brain!

2 Likes

We should help our own country/people before worrying about the rest of the world.

4 Likes

That is the crux of the entire Ukraine and US foreign aid funded by US tax payers issue. Ukraine essentially is becoming the 51st state. Its disgusting and its by design for the intent to bankrupt the US to the point of total collapse! Hence why they are allowing millions of illegals to pour into the southern border unimpeded.

1 Like

https://www.rt.com/russia/592600-moscow-key-city-donbass/

Go ahead and FKING GLOAT and celebrate that Russia has occupied Abdiivka. Thanks to the RUSSIAN commie supporters in Congress, Ukraine has to ration its artillery shells.These JERKS are as bad if not worse than RASPUTRID.
However there is some good news.Ukraine successfully withdrew with few casualties and Russia NEVER SUCCESSFULY completely surrounded the Ukrainian Army. Ukraine 8n addition to sending another Russian assault ship to the bottom of the Black Sea , shot down 2 Su 34s and one Su37
Just like that Tom Petty song, I wont back down , I’ll stand my ground , you can put me at the gates of hell and I’ ll stand my ground.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please go fk yourself with more of your propaganda nonsense! I am pretty confident that you aren’t smarter than 80% of conservatives who disagree with you hegemony cheer-leading that is dated from the cold war ere grandpa! I am also 100% with confidence that you are not smarter than Tucker Carlson who might take your brainwashed point of view to the back of the woodshed for a serious a%% whooping!

Im smart enough to see the REAL EVIL in YOUR IDOL RASPITRID. You probably are glad that Navalny had a terminal case of the RASPUTRID VIRUS. Rasputrid is in mold of Stalin and is as.bad of not worse. Open your closed mind and see that he is threatening Eastern Europe and the Baltic Countries. He will.use his PUPPET STATE of Belarus to invade or threaten Poland .
We need to stop.delaying the aid to Ukraine so they can repel the Russian Army. I know Ukraine isnt perfect but what country is.

More money and weapons to Ukraine means more Ukraine dead. Criminal.

It also means less money for our own that could use the help. East Palestine, Ohio anyone? Or, has it all been forgotten already? Those people need help in the worst way. Their lives were/are destroyed and no one in the government gives a damn… but they can give bazillions of $$$ to f***ing Ukraine…lol. I wonder why that is??? Oh, yea…$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Big loss for Ukraine

Here! This is to educate brainwashed retards like you who are apparently clueless!

Stick your head up your own ass! The reason our country is fked up is because we have idiots like you cheer leading the war mongers and the Military industrial complex that continues to exfiltrate our wealth to foreign countries.

You are a certifiable fking moron!

This is what’s left of the Ukrainian defense in Avdiivka.

A Ukrainian Soldier getting knifed by an unsuspecting Russian assassin.

Navalny was hardly a rival. Max support he got was something like 2%? Give me a break.

1 Like

Funny how they completely ignored Gonzalo Lira, a US citizen that was left to die in a Ukrainian prison. The hypocrisy and double standards of the US media and its brain0dead consumers is off the charts to being completely idiotic!

2 Likes

Are you cheerleading for the Russians that killrd 6 Ukranian wounded solders that werent evacuated. This meets your approval of your Russian heroes.
You always ignore the heavy cost of men killed and equipment suffered by Russia. Russia cant sustain these loses forever, maybe 2 to 3 yrs at best. The Ukrainian Air Defense shot down another Su 35 and Su 35 planes brining the count to 6 planes in 3 days HUURAH. RASPUTRID is HELL BENT on annexing Ukraine into Russia which is STUPID.
YOUR world views would have the US being subservant to Russia and Communist China. The only battle you would fight is along the US MEXICO BORDER.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!

Can I ask why you are so vehemently supportive of Ukraine?

I don’t wish any harm to the Ukrainian people, but I seriously think the USA needs to stay out this… and take care of busiuness at home instead of wasting billions of $$$$ in Ukraine.

2 Likes