Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates ๐Ÿช–

Not rushing to judgement, you have quite the collection of work here in this thread. I think you are secretly a liberal disguised as a RINO! I think maybe you have a fetish for Ukrainian men wearing Skivees! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Joking aside, nothing you posted here thus far has closely resembled anything relating to truth therefore it is hard to take anything you post here seriously. You live in a bunker and watch TV all day!

2 Likes

Try listening to Gen Ben Hodges talk about Ukraine . With drones and 3 Storm Shadow missiles, supplied by the UK , Ukraine made Russias Navy irrelevant in Crimea forcing the withdrawl of 1/3 rd of the Navy.Russia has failed to stop or destroy one supply train from Poland.
The US has not fully committed to support Ukraine for a military victory, only to support them to negotiate with RASPUTRID.
Russia has been there since 2014 and has yet to come close to defeating Ukraine. They hold 20% of Ukraine at best. What a record for nine years. This is something to be proud of for the world to see.

SLAVA UKRAUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, WISHING EVERYONE HERE A SAFE MERRY CHRSTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 Likes

???

Itโ€™s a recipe for Ukraine to lose Odessa.

A few days ago Putin made it clear that Odessa is a Russian city. Let that sink it.

BTW, the Russian / Ukrainian Christmas is on Jan 7. Wish them peace.

2 Likes

And in the end, they will have country i ruins. Maybe you can cheer and demand we send trillions to rebuild their country as our cities are in ruins. Think they will pay back the money sent to them???

F*** Ukraine and f*** Russia. Just keep my money in the USA.

2 Likes

I think moving to Russia doesnโ€™t sound like a bad idea after all!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Crimea and some parts of the Caucasus are warm in the winter and hot in the summer.
Sochi is disgustingly hot and humid in the summer, so I hear.
I like dry climate, but I donโ€™t like Muslim countries. So Iโ€™ll settle for Astrakhan, Russia.

No paper money. Banks can close and paper money can lose its value anytime.

Gold and silver, as some people say.

2 Likes

I will donate for your plane ticket!!
My Christmas present would be a COMPLETE Russian withdrawl from Ukraine, return Luhansk , Donest and Crimea to Ukraine and IMMEDIATE full NATO MEMBERSHIP FOR UKRAINE.

What if people in these places donโ€™t want to have anything to do with Ukraine? In Crimea it was over 90%.

2 Likes

Iโ€™d rather live in a country where there are no f-a-g-s and people are not confused about their gender, or a systematic racist war against whites conti8nues unabated. You can have it because soon they will come for you too.

My Christmas present would be a COMPLETE Russian withdrawl from Ukraine, return Luhansk , Donest and Crimea to Ukraine and IMMEDIATE full NATO MEMBERSHIP FOR UKRAINE.

You will not out live your make-believe wish!

2 Likes

These are Ukraines land. Let them move to Russia. Its not far!!!

Same propaganda as before but different day! You have no self respect for pushing such absurd misinformation! Shill!

2 Likes

Must be some great drugs you take

1 Like

As of 12-25

He is the guy that yells at the kids from his front porch to get off his lawn!

2 Likes

Alexander Mercouris saves you a lot time by giving you a digest of news

1 Like

https://www.rt.com/russia/589705-ukraine-2024-prospects-recap/