Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Ive named my sources on You Tube and cited Newsweek items . Newsweek items on Ukraine also appear on GOOGLE. This should be enough for you or anyone else and my how bitter you are towards me? Ive always have been respectful and supportive of you in areas we agree on, so I dont deserve your ugly comments.I even supported you against our old friend Crusty.
Im not being obtuse , I am supporting Ukraine because Russia had no right to invade Ukraine. You fail to comment on Russias tactical incompetence and wasting valuable lives.

If you hadn’t noticed
 I’m not cheering for Russia. I’m also not cheering for Ukraine. I don’t give two buckets of shit about either one, frankly. I dfon’t care how incompetent Russia is
 there is no way that Ukraine is going to defeat them. Russia will win the war of attrition, if nothing else. F*** both of them.

1 Like

No you did not. Listing links to such sources is what everybody who has an ounce of credibility here does. You just spout nonsense at will and to be truthful is nauseating! Furthermore you lose more credibility when you claim to quote such sources like “Newsweek” which is known as a blatantly liberal source that is controlled propaganda by the Intelligence community. You should stop being lazy and do your homework, including not using Google as your main search engine.

1 Like

I do care. Supposed Ukrainian victory would mean more necon (Jooish) control over Europe and the rest of the world.

One can only wonder what his agenda really is.

1 Like

Without your hatred you would be an empty shell like Biden.

What’s the difference between a blind man and an idiot?
A blind man cannot see, but an idiot refuses to see.
(I just made it up. A good one. LOL)

1 Like

It’s just dumb and based on pure emotion. No objectivity to know when one is being brainwashed despite the overwhelming evidence that has been presented.

2 Likes

At its crassest, Graham’s quest symbolizes the price good men and women pay when they try to maintain and even expand his power.

Funny thing about Lindsey Graham is that nobody has bothered to research who his pay masters are. That part really amazes me on who this dbag has escaped scrutiny so far! Its well over due especially on social media!

2 Likes

The war in Ukraine is probably drawing to a close. The Washington Post has removed their special section dedicated to the conflict.

1 Like

Question now is, how will the war end?

As pointed out by Alexander Mercuris, the battles of the American Civil War continued even after General Lee surrendered at Appomattox.

By the way, I read that Arlington was Lee’s family estate. They buried the Union soldiers there to spite him.

What the FUK would you know of me and my views.

Usually a punctuation mark is followed when asking a question. No?

Also we only know about your stupid views from all the false information you have posted here. It’s pretty obvious you don’t know anything about this subject matter, only what is being fed to you from lying Liberal media propaganda sources. Why pretend?

1 Like

Russian politicians are now talking about how to divide up Ukraine.

Russia is not interested in western Ukraine. Let the Poles take care of the Nazis.

1 Like

Mark Sleboda
Kiev is Losing the Drone War Too, Kiev Regime to Conscript 500k New Troops for the Meat Grinder, Zelenskiy Bugging Zaluzhny?, Gaza Leads to Yemen and the Impotence of the UN. (substack.com)

What a sin, my grammatical errors!!! Have you seen my comments on other posts or are you rushing to judgement? Are you an English teacher that my errors bother you that much.Go correct the more obvious errors that appear here.
There are various sources on You Tube, one of which is by a US Army vet, Devine Justice, Pioneer and ocassionaly Newsweek.
Ukraine is out numbered aprox 2-1 on manpower with an average age of 48 yrs for its soldiers and is doing quite well against Russia.Russias command structure incompetence helps to even the odds.
Yes, Russia has made some small gains in the east , but is not close to taking Avdiika or Stepove.Today, Russia has lost 3 Su 35 fighter bombers in the Kherson area near Krynky.
If you supprt Russia so damn much, why no comments about them being in a prolonged war , when it could have been over in about 6 mths.

Because Ukrainian soldiers in their 20s and 30s are dead. Now they are after teenagers and women.

As of February 2022, the Ukrainian military, trained and equipped by the NATO, outnumbered the Russians. Now 38,000 Ukrainians are either dead or severely wounded, which is a conservative estimate.

Very selective answer . There are aprox. 750 k age eligible men living outside Ukraine. Ukraine has an openended enlistment contract with no end time.Im sure Ukraine has women serving in combat.
Ukraine has Russia off balance and is doing quite well. Russia has yet to sustain an offensive to capture Ukrainian land.Russia is bogged down in a stalemate at best and dosent have the resources needed for an offensive bringing old T62s out of storage and minimally updating them.
There was a big KABOOM in Crimea at a cement plant was using which lit up the sky.