Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

Communist government? What century do you live in?

I visited Russia twice in the last couple of years and I found vibrant capitalism there.

What makes you think anyone here ‘wants’ to see Ukraine in ruins? I certainly don’t, and I doubt anyone else does either. The fact is that Ukraine is losing
 and will continue to lose until it is in ruins. You can’t accept that, so we are all Russian cheerleaders? Okay
lol.

2 Likes

Smell your poop grandpa! Smell your poop!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The Russians consider the Ukrainians to be their own people, except the wrong regime in Kiev who doesn’t even represent the population.

The Russian military has been taking pains to minimize civilian collateral damage. But war is war. If the Ukrainian troops hide in schools, churches and other public buildings, Russia has no choice.

Are you saying RASPUTRID is not a dictator and doesnt control what the public is told???

The fact that Im the only supporter of Ukraine on PB. Everyone is on the Russian Band Wagon refusing.to acknowledge their heavy losses due to TACTICAL INCOMPETENCE and insist on MEAT WAVE ASSAULTS of prisoner soldiers.
Their losses in tanks is unsustainable to the point of bringing T55 and T62 tanks out of storage and update them.
Who here besides me recognizes Russias failure to secure the airport near Kiv loosing it to rear area troops. Does anyone see Russias failure to take Kiv in 90 days as a failure? Im not a miltary expert but it doesnt take an expert to see Russias total incompetence and is not close to even being s paper tiger.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He said yesterday that Biden couldn’t invite Zelensky directly to Washington (because it looks bad), so Biden created an excuse for Zelensky the loser to fly to Argentina first for the inauguration or whatever of the new president there.

No, the fact you are the only one here who refuses to accept reality and the facts makes you a fking idiot! Everybody sees it but you!

Just admit it! You are a clueless fking liberal asstard!

1 Like

War is war. What part of war don’t you understand? How much have you donated to Ukraine???

The US has no business in Ukraine.

Interesting that after the disastrous retreat from Afghanistan the Bidet would involve the US in a more dangerous war.

1 Like

I’m sure the Ukrainians are regretting to have voted for him. Poroshenko was so corrupt that they wanted a change when they voted for Zelensky, but little did they know what kind of disaster he would cause. Both Poroshenko and Zelensky are Joos. So they don’t give a damn about Christian Ukrainians. Ezra Pound said, Keep Joos from the government.

1 Like

Being a JOO has nothing to do with Russias invasion.RasPutrid must be stopped before Russia invades Poland and the Baltic countries.Appeasing him will work about as well
as it did for Hitler.
Im not in favor of US troops fighting in Ukraine , but Ukraine should be given all the weapons needed to fight a NUMERICALLY SUPERIOR ENEMY. And Im not a Lberal by any means but a moderate .
Get your heads out of the sand and YOUR ASS and see what RasPutrid is really like.
Again lets stop this STUPID JOO BULLSHITand focus on Russias rediculous invasion of UKRAINE.

SLAVA UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were given. Just like Zaluzhny had demanded. Actually more than his demand.

Overall view by Mark Sleboda

Jimmy Dore is a well known leftist and if he is saying the obvious part out loud than you know the people who support Ukraine and what they are reading is total bullshit embarrassing the brainwashed idiots like “Albert_Beadencup” is nothing more than wartime fodder that which ultimately makes them on the wrong side of history! Go figure!

The Russisn supporters here must be RASPUTRIDS operatives sowing seeds of outright BULLSHIT . Why support a former KGB agent, murderer , dictator and serial liar unless you people want to confuse the truth about Ukraine and are sympathetic to his ideals.
I never said Ukraine is perfect and yes they have problems with corruption. What country doesnt!!!.We have plenty of it here in the US .It wasnt necessary for the invasion to happen.
Russia has suffered 316k total casualties which is 87% of the ORIGINAL soldiers. Is that a result of good use of soldiers???
SLAVA UKRAINE !!!

CNN narrative yesterday: 87% of Russian military has been destroyed.

Same CNN today: Russia is poised to conquer all of Ukraine and advance into NATO countries.

2 Likes

Why do you support a Nazi regime, sending endless US tax payer dollars to secure a foreign border before securing our own? You haven’t answered that question which makes your entire statement and position fking retarded and why most reasonable Americans have to suffer because we got indoctrinated dumba$$es like you spreading your ignorance based on lies!

None of which you are saying about Putin is true, nor anything remotely resembling the truth that is actually happening in Ukraine; it is just you espousing your retarded bullcrap again so you can make yourself feel better while you park your fat ass and wasting away on a worn frayed couch.

Spare us your ignorance once again!

2 Likes

That is Albert’s go to for news!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes