Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

Hmmm, Dem America cannot throw its rulers under the bus, like itā€™s doing to Ukraine now.

It looking like that is exactly what is happening.

Why are we in two proxy wars that we can not afford? Afghanistan bankrupted us and we never got anything out of that mess. What the hell is Israel going to give us of value? I think there is a larger conspiracy at play to bankrupt America. Every time we go deeper into debt our quality of life decreases. These politicians in DC are so fucking stupid. Pretty soon America will just be unfixable. Realistically, we are probably beyond repair at this point anyway.

3 Likes

Ukraine is nothing more than a money laundering operation.

1 Like

Money laundering, biolabs (which may be responsible for what we call Covid) and human trafficking.

1 Like

Mark Sleboda is former Navy and now resides somewhere in Russia.

Wowā€¦ arenā€™t you a genius.

Actually, I admit I donā€™t know how money laundering works.

Letā€™s say I received one million dollars from some criminal. What do I do? I canā€™t have the cash laying around.

Donā€™t banks already know your financial resources and capabilities?

This is state sponsored and state sanctioned money laundering. Meaning, one central bank moves the debt (US tax dollars) to another central bank (Ukraine) which subsequently distributes it back to the US military industrial complex and politically affiliated ā€œthink tanksā€ for services rendered in support of the proxy war. The regime in the Ukraine takes a massive cut, but the money flows right back to special interests, lobbyists, and defense contractors in the USā€¦all without the need of a formal declaration of war. Disgusting.

2 Likes

Dont look now , Ukraine is pushng Russia back after their counter attack. Ukraine is expanding its front near prokoporobivka to prevent attacks on its flanks.
Also Russia has FAILED in its counter attacks to attempt to encircle Andrivka. I will concede that the Russian Peoples Liberation Army has made a few territorial gains . No need to beat me like a drum on that.

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 Like

You are from Ukraine? Why their flag above your own? You sound just like a Neocon! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Apparently I have a lot of catching up to do!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry dude, but you do provide good comic relief!

1 Like

The maps on You Tube news says it all

This is who you support?

Many Imperial Japanese soldiers who committed atrocities and mishandled POWs were Koreans.
Maybe the same kind of psychology: too eager to be like or better than Germans.

It is very weird seeing this comparison.

Weird, but true.
Iā€™m sure there are other cases but I canā€™t think of any at the momentā€¦
I think Lame Deer (a Sioux shaman and activist) talking about a similar situation.

Some kind of cauldron being formed.

From the Journalist: Russia has suffered HUGE losses in men and equipment attempting to encircle Andivika.
Sorry all you Putanistas!!!

SLAVA UKRAINE !!!!!!!!!!!