Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

I don’t think you are an immoral person, I just think you are not reprise of the actual facts of this particular issue. You are not basing your perceptions on intellect but on emotions and that is not a winning argument. Anyone who knows the particulars of this subject matter and still chooses to support Ukraine are immoral for supporting the continuation of this corruption that has been going on for years.

Much like a case brought to a court of law, the prosecutor has to present the facts to support their case. The defendant also has to convince a jury of their peers that they are not guilty. Before a jury can determine Innocence or guilt, the process of discovery has to happen first for the defense.

So far the facts bares out leaves the West as the guilty party for not trying to pursue a peaceful settlement with Russia which is akin to wanting to further pour fuel on a raging fire.

So here we are with such narratives persisting as we approach a Presidential election with no particular certainties of a fair trial!

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Didn’t this happen during WW II with “Axis” formation? I know it’s not the same but it eerily similar as a prelude to war.

Russians don’t want to deal with western Ukraine, Lvov being the main city there. North Korea can enter western Ukraine (from the north, Belarus that is) and occupy the whole region for Russia. North Koreans don’t show any mercy, which might teach western Ukrainians a lesson because they didn’t care about the lives of Donbass citizens.

1 Like

I don’t think so, mere coincidence I suppose!

1 Like

I remember you suggesting as such a while back. Looks like your call is coming to fruition!

I thought the F-35 was found that landed in a corn field recently.

Ukrainian Missile strike.

1 Like

Dude is supposedly in a massive war with Russia, but promoting Climate Change at the UN General Assembly today. That should tell you all you need to know what this who entire fiasco is all about.

Stop beating on the climate change “drum.” LOL

Zelensky needs to blame his military failure on somebody or something else.

1 Like

I was wondering if the missing fighter jet had something to do with being hacked?

It sounds more like the pilot being inept and unqualified but the woke military doesn’t want to admit it, because of his / her gender or race.

1 Like

Actually and frighteningly so that is closer to truth than most probably don’t want to admit! Lol!

I have no idea, but could be just a rumor created by some YouTuber looking to get clicks!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Western media on steroids

1 Like

Poland was never a friend of Ukraine

I will AGREE Zelensky is wrong on Poland regarding the issue of Ukrainian grain , considering how much Poland has supported him.
Do any of you PUTANISTAS believe if Iran supplies Russia with missiles and drones, that it isESCALATING the war or is Iran JUSTIFIED Iin doing so.

Good one! Clever!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On a more serious note:

The first and foremost the thing that any of us should be talking about is the pursuit of a negotiated peace agreement. Seeing the US and its proxies don’t seem interested in staying in their lane and wanting to negotiate with Russia but instead insistent on supplying Ukraine with more weapons at the expense of the American taxpayers, then why should we expect that Russia will not do or pursue the same alliances such as Iran to counter the west?

Lastly, On Iran:

We as in (America CIA) fked up Iran, a country that was once a democratic country that had free and open elections. So why do we regard Iran to this day a terrorist state, when it was America’s actions (CIA) “Operation AJAX” that ultimately created the Iran we know today? America HAS NEVER TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY FOR IRAN! Giving them money and lifting sanctions is not going to help either.

The point I am making, instead of taking the position of “America FUCK YEAH” KICK ASS" why haven’t we ever pursued normalizing relations with Iran, much in the same way we did with Vietnam?

1 Like

At least Paul is willing to do the people’s business as most Americans are against supporting Ukraine with unauthorized spending bills.