Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates đŸȘ–

As for the hostage crisis in Iran and its subsequent failure to rescue them, a guy who lived in Tehran told me that it was an impossible mission from the get-go, because the US Embassy was in the middle of Tehran, and no way the US servicemen could have penetrated into the compound, let alone rescue the prisoners.

I guess Carter was desperate, and desperate times breed desperate measures.

Whatever it may be it sure ruffle the West’s feathers and then some.

Isn’t it common-stance for the west to breath every treaty they ever signed?

Yeah that was really bad and its probably what did in Carter’s re-election bid, besides the fact he simply was too honest to be a good president.

1 Like

I can’t stand the North Korean regime, and there have been some reports on the lives of North Koreans. Horrible.

Nonetheless, North Koreans haven’t forgotten the US bombing raids of North Korea during the Korean war and millions of their civilians were killed.

I saw some footage of Kim and Putin together, and I was a little surprised Kim needs a translator. I thought he was fluent in Russian, but apparently he was not a good student. LOL

1 Like

Today, BIG KABOOM in Sevadtopol. Ukrainian missiles destroyed a Russian Diesel - Electric submarine and a Landing ship both in dry dock andthe repair equipment used.

SLAVA UKRAINE Putin Pals !!!!!!!

Take your small victories when you can get them, I suspect when this escalates with dead US soldiers and a US military defeat you won’t be here much cheering from your arm chair. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

There will only be a RUSSIAN DEFEAT !!!

Ukrainians were NATO trained.
But the NATO ways of fighting a war are outdated, based on WWII.
Putin can sit and wait, because the west is self-destructing.

Keep dreaming Archie Bunker! Take your Shiba Innu out for a walk! Get real!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Exactly! Much like the silly counter arguments we are seeing from Mr Bunker!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You said it correctly. All they have to do is wait for the west to implode on itself!

Putin is correct!

1 Like

It was actually Col MacGregor.

It’s plain to see that the Dem regime in DC is corrupting the whole country and society. The world, even including western Europe, is no longer trusting the US, and that’s why there are new countries joining the BRICS.

Russia on the other hand is becoming stronger militarily and there’s economic / cultural / moral / religious revival of sorts.

1 Like

Wait till Ukraine has the F16s and Gripen planes. Their offensive will be pick up speed with fighters that will even the air war odds. The only success Russia has in the north near Marika, otherwise they have SEVERE ammo shortages and lack enough reserves to fill the gaps caused by Ukrainian successes which forces them to move units all over Ukraine causing further weaknesses in their defensive lines.
Russia has been weakened by the UNNECCESSARY losses by Ukraine. They are upgrading COLD WAR ERA tanks to replace tge losses.
Russia has enough problemsin Ukraine, why get in the middle between Armenia and Azerbajan and you cant say sanctions havent hurt them.

Fog of war

Fz0sHKKWIAAMwxV

1 Like

My take.
Russia may have to take Odessa to make Ukraine 100% landlocked.

1 Like
1 Like

That is a very plausible likelihood!

1 Like