Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

What about the mad doctor Josef Mengele resurfacing in Israel after WWII? Obviously he was Jooish.

Or the Austrian painter in Argentina? He was the biological father of Angela Merkel who was born in 1954.

1 Like

I donā€™t know much about his background, but obviously Mark Sleboda is an American expat living in Russia with a lot of military knowledge.

@1:30 he mentions that Russia has good reasons or excuses to bring in North Korea, since South Korea is doing its bit for the US / Ukraine.

Russia certainly has no need for old-fashioned North Korean military gear, but I think a few hundred thousand North Korean troops in Ukraine will lighten the manpower burden on Russia.

At the same time, North Koreans can learn a great deal about 21st century warfare, with ample use of drones, electronics, etc. Unlike the Ukrainian pilots who have to learn English first in order to fly F16s, many North Koreans already know the Russian language.

At the very least they can use the NK banner and just use Chinese trained troops. No one would know the difference.

1 Like

Prigozhin had many enemies internationally who wished him dead. But neither Putin nor Lukashinko had a hand in the plane crash.

One good thing: in the future we wonā€™t be hearing the name of this power-crazed, money-crazed man who has done so much damage to Russia in the last several months.

Even the rushed ā€œvictoryā€ in Bakhmut wasnā€™t exactly what the Russian military wanted, given its excessively high cost.

Didnā€™t he remain uncaptured and drowned in a swimming pool in Argentina?

I heard he lived into 1970s.
It seems he had a falling out with Eva Braun, but he had a quiet life in a small, predominantly German community where everybody knew who he was and nobody bothered him.

As for Mengele, Cathy Oā€™Brien states he later moved from Israel to the US as ā€œDr Greenā€ and took part in the CIA mind-control experiments, using split personality through trauma.

Fk that shit! Americans should get to decide not the treasonous politicians currently in DC. Fking hang them all!

Russia sometimes fires missiles from ships in the Caspian Sea. Iā€™m sure there are advantages in doing so, but I donā€™t know which.

Some years ago such missiles hit a cave or bunker dug in a mountain in Syria where US / Israeli commanders were hiding.

Standard practice for naval operations. More so for subs because they can be operating more in stealth.

1 Like

Ukrainian tanks being taken out by cheap drones.

A simple drone carrying a bomb, rather than more expensive Lancet

Apparently things are so great in Ukraine that their best assets are committing suicide!

Larry Johnson, former CIA

The media = Neocon = Monied you know who

Most Americans are controlled by them and donā€™t even know it.

Where is this going? I keep hearing that it will be Russia and the US going against China. WTF?

The question is, Will the US leave Ukraine like in Afghanistan?

Does the US require an off-ramp?
Taiwan will provide the best opportunity (excuse)

Afghanistan was a total disaster after 20 years of fighting.
But people have a short memory.

The doesnā€™t even begin to explain or dissect the carnage perpetuated by the Neo-Cons in DC.

Then there is this recent video.

Creating a military coup to topple Zelensky is probably the most logical conclusion for all sane parties involved.

1 Like