Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates šŸŖ–

France may be responsible for his death.

But certainly not the Kremlin.

Ukraine? I doubt it.

Hang all non-Christian Ukrainians who supported and financed the Zelensky regime.

1 Like

Now there is talk that Ukraine will face a similar circumstance as a post WWII Germany :de: divided into East and West. Irony is one word where history is repeating? Could appease all involved except Ukraine.

1 Like

As opposed to Germany, ā€œUkraineā€ is an artificial construct. It was invented only in the 20th century. Ukraine existed only as a periphery of Russia, never as a nation state.

If the Ukrainians from western Ukraine donā€™t want to have anything to do with Russia, itā€™s fine. They can have a puny, insignificant, mostly agricultural republic of sorts in western Ukraine. Good luck with the Poles. (Different religion, different history, and different language albeit some similarity)

2 Likes

Scott Ritter short:
Russiaā€™s first line of defense is meant to be broken, in order to inflict heavy casualties on the attackers.

1 Like

This is no secret as this has been known for quite some time especially in videos you previously posted here.

I would think the same process divvying up the territories still has merit to bring about a peaceful settlement.

Iā€™m sure the Hungarian minority in Transcarpathia had it enough being part of Ukraine and want to rejoin their brethren in Hungary.

1 Like

They are not exactly very young. Too old to die young.

1 Like
1 Like

The US President can end the war in 24 hours. Indeed.

Will he? Of course not. Heā€™s just a fake President with no power, totally controlled by the Neocons who faced with a defeat might resort to nukes. Donā€™t forget the Samson Option.

The Germans during WWII used the same type of drugs (Amphetamines) in order to be more aggressive on the battle fields. The sad part about this narrative, is that when this war is finally over the possibility that no one will be held accountable for the human rights violations that has occurred during this period.

Hey, Im back, ANYONE MISS ME!!! Wow alot has happened recently. Ukraines offense is picking up steam in the west having liberated Robotnya , crossing the 1st defense line , widening it gains to prevent attacks on its flanks and will soon be near Tokmat. Ukranian Spec Ops destroyed radar sites on Crimea and Melitopol may soon be in sight.
I see Prigo is now in another world thanks to RasPutrid. Condolences to his family. Im sure Putin was in tears when he heard of Prigos death and what a ā€œHeart wrenching statementā€ he made about Prigo . I could see how upset Putin was making his statement, hus sincerity was overwhelming. I guess this was the end of the mini Valkyrie against Putin.
I guess all of the Russian supporters here claim Ukraine , Poland , NATO or the US actually shot his plane down.
Yes, I know Ukraine hasnt completely taken Bahkmut a minor set back but will doon threaten Crimea.
Cant wait for the cheers welcoming me back!!!
SLAVA UKRAINE !!!

Probably! I donā€™t trust the US or its allies! They destroy Nordstream pipeline why would this be any different? Like usual you wonā€™t answer the truthful factual questions but instead you will choose to wave your poms poms for this murderous US government that is killing its own people!

Did you take the vaccine? If not, you are soon going to! Another lost sheep of the flock!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The village in question with a few hundred inhabitants was abandoned and residents removed to a safe location in Russia. It has only 5 or 6 streets? A great conquest.

Itā€™s in the grey zone, or crumple zone, as they call it.

The Ukrainians havenā€™t even reached the first line of the Russian defense, which is designed to be taken over by the attacker for mass annihilation.

1 Like

WRONG!!! Ukraine has passeed the 1st line and is working on the 2nd line. The dragons teeth are easy to clear as they are pre made and only sit on top of the ground.

You do know that is part of the Russian strategy? How many Ukrainian soldiers have died so far compared to Russians?

Failed means failure, but keep living in your imaginary world!

Russia is winning the war decisively. The Ukrainian counteroffensive was annihilated on June 6 and re-annihilated after a reboot of the offensive again in late July. Ukraine is now using light infantry tactics since their armor has been blown up by Russian mines and artillery and left burning on the battlefield.

The ā€œwonder weaponsā€ including Patriot missile batteries, HIMARS artillery, Bradley Fighting Vehicles, Leopard tanks, Challenger tanks and Storm Shadow cruise missiles have all been destroyed by some combination of Russian hypersonic missiles, anti-aircraft defenses and artillery or mines, or have been disabled by GPS signal jamming and other forms of electronic warfare.

Ukrainian combat dead are estimated at over 400,000 and all for nothing.

One of the strangest war photos I have ever seen.

It almost looks like a comedy sitcom.