Ukraine Russia War Front and Updates 🪖

That’s why Ezra Pound said, Keep Joos from politics.

2 Likes

This is pretty intense. This is as close as it gets to coming face to face with your enemy. Holy Crap! I thinking after surviving this I would need a strong cigarette and some whiskey!

1 Like

I never listened to this fellow before. The military experts I usually listen to say that the Ukrainian offensive failed, while Biden and Blinken maintain that Putin is losing. I wonder who is right.

The western leaders want to remove Putin from power, but what they don’t say is that Putin is a moderate, if not a dove.

Scott Ritters “YouTube” Channel has been completely wiped out without any warnings or explanation.

Conservative days are numbered on YouTube!

America hates losers.
Ukraine is going to be ditched. (Its corrupt politicians are ready to move to Switzerland.)

Maybe it’s the other way around. From a king to a pariah. Loser.

2 Likes

Something is in the air tonight.

1 Like

Mark Sleboda is an American expat (I think), living in Russia.

I don’t know if this link works.

Zelenskyy is now telling Ukulele citizens not to party or race expensive exotic cars down the street? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

All Ukulele citizens must help the soldiers on the front line. Do what they can because the country is at war.

There are old guys in the trenches. They can always use some help.

Ukrainians who own expensive cars reside in Monaco, I guess. I once drove through Monaco, and I thought it was a nice place.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Biden Ships $200 Million To Ukraine While American Soldiers Go Hungry

By: Shawn Fleetwood

August 15, 2023

3 min read

Image CreditThe U.S. Army/Wikimedia Commons/CC BY 2.0

The Biden administration announced on Monday it is preparing to send $200 million in military aid to Ukraine to help the eastern European nation amid its ongoing conflict with Russia. The new aid package comes amid Americans’ increasing opposition to continually shipping U.S. dollars to Ukraine.

According to a press statement from Secretary of State Antony Blinken, the $200 million in U.S. aid will include “air defense munitions, artillery rounds, anti-armor capabilities, and additional mine-clearing equipment.” The announcement came days after the White House asked Congress to authorize an additional $24 billion in aid to Ukraine, which comes on top of the $113 billion already committed by the U.S. last year.

“Every day, Russia is killing Ukrainian civilians and destroying civil infrastructure, while also weaponizing hunger and contributing to global food insecurity through its destruction of Ukraine’s civilian ports and grain infrastructure,” Blinken said.

It’s remarkable how the Biden administration is terribly concerned about “hunger” and “food insecurity” among Ukrainians but not their own country’s soldiers. Last week, Military.com reported that one of the U.S. Army’s largest bases, Fort Cavazos — formerly known as Fort Hood — has “been barely able to keep its food services up and running for months.”

According to the report, the Texas base “had only two of its 10 major dining options open every day for much of the summer, with three others open only during limited times.” The primary cause of such issues is that the base’s dining facilities don’t “hav[e] enough Army cooks to run them.”

While the closures of dining facilities led many service members “to drive long distances across base, sometimes an hour round trip for their meals,” some were left out to fend for themselves, as “not all junior soldiers have vehicles, and the base provides only a limited shuttle service, with none dedicated to dining facilities.”

“For months, one [dining facility] was open and was a more than 30-minute drive for my soldiers,” an unnamed noncommissioned officer told Military.com. “All the soldiers were going to that one. It’s unmanageable during the workday.”

I don’t know what “collapsing” entails in military terms, but things don’t look good for Ukraine in the north.

1 Like

It seems like they are ramping things up in order to prepare for a larger offensive that will be coming soon. They can’t give NATO anymore time to plan a counter weight measure, this charade needs to end before winter.

Russian Military is racking up quite the collection of US military hardware.

It’s no secret that the US built (secret and not so secret) biolabs in Georgia and Ukraine.

2 Likes

Its probably the main reason why Russia acted when they did too.

2 Likes

Russia likes poking NATO and the West in the eye.

MWRAPS were already outdated and were only suited for Afghanistan and Iraq. I know because been in those things lots of times. They are useless in Ukraine.

2 Likes