Ukraine Phone Call Follies

I personally know a Green Beret officer who was rescued by Kerry.

This

Firing a RPG projectile results in an outbound projectile. I’m uncertain how that might incur injury to the troop firing it unless they fired it at a target less than thirty feet away. I do recall an incident where a soldier in my platoon injured himself a two others by loading 82MM mortar rounds by loading them so rapidly that the outgoing projectile hit the wires of the projectile awaiting loading.

Kerry was an officer. Officers do not fire RPGs nor are they sniper qualified.

I suppose that would be “Rassman”…right?

I didn’t. It was a self inflicted “wound” from a grenade that he threw into a pile of rice.

Perhaps you know someone who was there and can refute this report.

Yep.

I was E7 at the time and worked alongside him on pilot extractions.

I have actual experience of him. Never met Kerry but completely agreed with his anti war protests.

But then…I only speak from experience…not parroting what someone I do not know tries to tell me.

I’m reading what his fellow swift boat personnel said about him. Perhaps you should read what they said also.

Kerry is a fucking traitor…and a pussy.

1 Like

Funny, after recently violating the Logan act, he has gone ominously silent! The most endearing name for him I heard is “Lurch”:rofl:

Yah. Men did this all the time put their lives at risk for something beyond their own control. :roll_eyes:

I know of no one because this incident only exists in the wet dreams of some people who, like you, were never brave enough to serve in country.

I guess there’s nothing more to be said her then is there?.

Perhaps you didn’t read the link from 2004.

I waste no more of my time with you.

3 Likes

Fuck off, little cowboy! :rofl:

2 Likes

Must be rough to be called out for being willfully ignorant. Sorry to hurt your fee-fees.

Buh bye scooter! :kissing_heart::rofl::crazy_face:

so unfair™

Here, cleaned it up for you: BTW- I know a lot of Republicans, they work hard, make good livings and none are billionaires-none are ‘suckers’ either. They just dislike their tax money going to pander instead of infrastructure.
44939a3ca3efc7a2181154b2ff3e00d18008384d

Too cute. You spent your entire day doing this didn’t you?

Best use of your time?

I know many Republicans also, I used to be one.

Is it Infrastructure week again??

The House bills are sitting on Moscow Mitch’s desk, why won’t he move them to the Senate floor?

Holy crap! You claim to be in your 70’s and you act like a 10 year old? I am literally embarrassed for you and you should be ashamed of yourself! I know of no one who claims to be your age and acts like a pure immature asshole!

2 Likes

What under oath sworn testimony? The Democrats are conducting hearings behind closed doors with no transcript released. Prepared opening statements aren’t sworn testimony. Leaks from hyperpartisan Democrats aren’t sworn testimony either.

Democrats insist on closed hearings but now insist they know what was in the testimony. They can’t have it both ways.

Now, are you going to respond to the debunking of your claim that Trump tied US aid to an investigation of Biden’s corruption with something besides talking points and speculation about what was said in the secretive impeachment inquiry?

Who debunked this? Faux State Media?

Spent about 7-10 min.- maybe that would take you all day, none of my business, really.

Were you as insufferable around them as you are here? Bet none of them keep in touch.

The witnesses are being deposed under oath…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Methinks he’s not all he claims to be.

Just sayin’…

You’re too kind. 6 year old is closer to the truth.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s just weird! I never heard a 70 year talk the way this guy does! He either did too many drugs or he is a troll playing out his alter ego.

The question tells it all, not what evidence debunks the claim Trump tied US aid to an investigation of Biden’s corruption but what is the source. Trump says the phone call was perfect and releases the transcript to prove it. Democrats declare he is lying and launch a secretive ersatz impeachment inquiry before reading the transcript. With the Resistance zealot there is no search for the truth or reasoned discussion it’s closed minds believing in only approved sources without question.

Here is my analysis presented earlier in the thread. I know, it’s shocking to debate on a debate forum instead of braying talking points from Resistance approved sources.

"Trump had ample reason to request assistance investigating Biden’s corruption in foreign countries. There is no denying the fact pattern that when VP Biden took a prominent role in US policy Hunter prospered beyond his skills and expertise.

There is also the matter of getting the Europeans to deliver the aid they promised. As with NATO some of our allies were relying on the US taxpayer to shoulder the burden of their commitments. Had the US aid been delivered immediately the European deadbeats would have declared the problem solved no need to write a check."

1 Like