UK/US now shitholes but why?

The clue’s in the expression - privately paid for, and not NHS.

Most of the tariffs are still in place. The thing about tariffs, once there are set, they are pretty difficult to remove and knowing how the MO of the Chinese and how they love to move the goal posts by not honoring trade deals we still got a long way to go. I will concede one aspect about what the article pointed out is China’s ability to play the long game, and I am certain their chips are all in with the Democrats this fall in hopes they can remove Trump from office. If not, well it gets much more interesting between the US and China when it comes to the phase 2 and beyond trade agreements. With USMC a done deal and all loop holes closed to which the Chinese were exploiting, its sour grapes for their economy where much of their manufacturing investment for their dumping was in Canada and Mexico without paying a dime to import into the US market. Now that they won’t be doing that anymore they have no choice but to retreat with hungry Panda that needs to eat thus phase 1 deal accomplishes said objectives for agri and China’s need to feed its people which is import dependent, the US isn’t when it comes to food!

So there’s a completely separate private healthcare system with it’s own clinics, doc’s, hospitals etc?

There are a few privatised health care outfits - I’m with one of them.

China started dropping the tariffs back in Aug/Sept as part of the negotiations.

The fact the Chinese have said so little belies the fact they gained nothing and that the US came out ahead on the trade war.

I do agree they were trying to play the long game which is why it’s a two, maybe three part deal to be phased in over a couple of years but between their economic losses and growing problems over the lack of US Ag goods forced them to make concessions that actually mattered.

1 Like

Second conditional, grammatically speaking.

Which never happened under his tenure.

The deal simply restores the U.S.-China relationship to where it was pre-President Donald Trump, declares victory in areas that don’t matter as much as they did and has cost the U.S. billions in the meantime.

No it does not and if you actually read the details of the what and how the deal was negotiated you wouldn’t be desperate to try to save face here by trying to prop up such a false narrative on your part, because your ignorance on such subject matter has been exposed and its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about! You should stop now because you are embarrassing your self! I mean come on! You cite a “Political” Opinion piece to back up your statement? A notorious leftist publication that does nothing more than publish anti Trump propaganda 24/7? Holy crap! You really expose your ignorance! For someone who regularly loves to present themselves as both morally and inte3llectually superior to everyone here surely you would know that fact right? Pleasze! Weak sauce on your part!

Let me know when you want to get into the particulars of the trade deal and I will be happy to school again on the how real trade treaties work, not talk about your fantasies of how much you hate America and its conspiracies you love. We can talk about actual numbers from real sources!

1 Like

Yah, that’s never going to happen.

1 Like

Holy crap dude! Who cites “Politico” as a credible source? Looks like some one here jumped the shark! I am literally laughing at that one! No wonder why no one takes these clowns seriously.

Might as well be citing DU or MSNBC.

Did you catch the stat’s on MSM coverage during the impeachment?

The Democrats/prosecutors had 95-100% positive coverage while the defense got 100% negative coverage.

Politico is almost as bad.

Back at ya

‘‘As I have written numerous times over the last 1.5 years, the trade war with China was a futile effort. China is too strong, the US is too dependent on China, and it’s impossible to move any meaningful amount of manufacturing out of China.’’

Another opinion piece that is completely wrong.

We proved China cannot get along without US Agricultural goods, particularly Soy, Wheat, and Pork.

A great deal of industry moved out of China to Vietnam, Korea and several other countries.

https://www.plantservices.com/industrynews/2019/manufacturers-are-leaving-china-but-they-are-not-returning-to-the-us/

China has a serious problem, 1.4bn people and the native capability to only feed about 900,000,000 of them.

They thought they could outlast us but the food shortage mounted quickly when they found out that no other country or combination of countries could replace the loss of Ag imports from the US.

That is their Achilles heel.

In spite of their currency manipulation the loss of GDP was enormous as well.

Now can we quit derailing this thread?

1 Like

Naa dude! Your Clown show not mine, by making ridiculous assertions and then trying to pivot with more weak sources, is not only lame but totally transparently retarded on your part! Your just throwing more weak sauce to justify your own confirmation bias! You already proven my point by embarrassing yourself by doing that already and trying to pretend you know what you talking about when in fact you don’t! The fact you are doubling down and losing more face, the effort on your part shows what a arrogant narcissist you are!. Why else hide behind more of your pseudo links instead listing in your own words specifics? The reason is you can’t because you have no idea so you lost the argument on this!

You set yourself up on this and no amount of your usual stupid posted YouTube videos or history sources that has nothing to do with what we are talking about will bail you out! Just give it up! You were schooled!

Those pesky things called facts! Imagine that! Some people here appear to look rather foolish and ignorant since the day they showed up! Thanks for this! Some Clown shows are unequal to others it appears!

2 Likes

Slight correction, “revisionist history sources”.

We’ve let him derail the thread enough.

I got nothing more to say! You pretty much proven my point! Its why I very rarely waste my time with such Internet jockeys searching for the brown eye! Lol!

1 Like

WTF do the previous 10 or so posts have to do with the UK being a shithole? I didn’t send the thread off topic.