UK/US now shitholes but why?

‘’ it is undeniable that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are lost and no amount of grandstanding will change this outcome.‘’
now also know that being allied to the US also means being a cheap prostitute for Israel
Empires can survive many things, but once they are not feared anymore, then their end is near.

Conclusion: “Israel’s” days are numbered

1 Like

I see you are determined to prove, yet again, that you are, indeed, a TotalWankeR. Everything we read on here is opinion and, therefore, none of it is or can be wrong.

C I have modified the OP - My Hasbara mates were obviously determined to derail this thread - I’m happy with that and have now included US in the discussion, but more importantly the reasons and people behind the fact that both countries are now shitholes.

I don’t know why and how, but once a country becomes a servant of Zionism, it will become a shithole.
Japan will be too.

(He ate the damn thing, didn’t he?)

I would suggest that it is actually US achilles heel.
‘‘The trend is clear: As China’s economic and geopolitical power grows, countries within China’s sphere of influence will feel increasing pressure to integrate their economies with Chinese supply chains’’

‘‘the era of American supremacy that began after the collapse of the Soviet Union was never going to last.’’
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-05-23/u-s-china-trade-war-will-remake-the-world

Let’s face it.
China’s population 1.4 billion.

Unlike in Africa, they are literate and many are skilled.

You would of course say a lot of baseless crap.

As long as China has to rely on the rest of the world, particularly the US to feed it’s population that will continue to give us an advantage over them.

Their internal supply chain can only move goods around in country, it can’t create them out of thin air.

In the real world China doesn’t rank much better than many third world countries in education.

More BS from your same ever unreliable conspiracy nuts at the BP.

:sweat_smile:

Every military objective assigned to the Military was achieved.

The politicians then failed to allow them to secure a lasting peace.

Excellent ploy, M. Just 3 key-strokes and the deed was done? lol

1 Like

It means the US is the head honcho prostitute for Israel.

If Israel is cornered they will pull out every stop; and there will be an epic shit storm. Israel does not ask for permission to protect Israel.

And this is not the entire Muslim world. There is also South East Asia. image Israel is smaller than Lake Michigan.

1.5 billion Muslims on the planet, and 14 million ■■■■■ and yet ■■■■ eat Muslims alive when it comes to science & technology. ■■■■■■ and Arab Islam Nobel Prize Winners

www. ■■■■■■ mag.com/99mag/ nobel / nobel .htm

1 Like
1 Like

@Jimsouth
Israel’s nukes are aimed at European cities.
Israel want Muslims and Christians dead.
End of the story.

Depends what you measure and how you measure it
In this metric US is 20th out of 20 China - 14th.

Top 20 Countries with the Best Educational System

Systems, not outcomes.

China’s literacy rates are horrible and they only require 9 years of primary and secondary education.

The vast majority of jobs in China require no more than grade school level competency so they aren’t going to waste the money educating them beyond 9th grade.

Closer to 35 million. ■■■■ tend to have lots of kids so they reproduce at far beyond replacement rates.

The public schools in China are free only up until 8th grade, after that most have to pay tuition fees to graduate from high school, which only the ones who can afford it will end up getting their HS completed.

When did this thread become a ■■■ Bashing one?