UK/US now shitholes but why?

I’m all for our troops not being in cesspools. We should just back off; but with this stipulation. If you fuck with us, when we finish, you will believe you have met Satan. Cause you ain’t seen nothin yet. Let the primitives remain in the Stone Age if it pleases them. Let their women continue to be property & be treated like barnyard animals.

1 Like

You still don’t understand that the United States military is NOT the answer to Islamic extremists.

1 Like

I’m well aware of that. They have mind sets that are anchored to the 7th century; and they cannot fit into civilized society. It’s a barbaric ideology that caters to the depraved. No sane ground gained in 1,400 years. Our troops cannot change that.

1 Like

It’s not just that. They engage in a manner of warfare that the modern, uniformed, regulated military can’t effectively compete with. The PROOF of this is in the reports that I’ve posted repeatedly that so many of you refuse to read and acknowledge. The US WOT has caused an INCREASE in Islamic extremism, an INCREASE in global terrorism, and RECORD refugees flooding into other countries causing unbelievable problems all across Europe. Now, STOP beating our heads against the same rock wall.

A key Trump promise was to get the US (militarily speaking) out of the Middle East. For gods sake, keep that fucking promise.

2 Likes

Right. They won the battle but lost the war.

Unless you are Israel.

With my personal experience of the NHS it’s not the chavs (working class white people) as you call them that’s the problem it’s the foreigners with many of them having fake qualification from places like Nigeria and the Philippines thier just here for the money and do not care for British people

It’s very interesting where these pretend asylum seekers are being placed they are all ending up in Wales Northern Ireland and Scotland parts of the UK with the lowest Muslim population it really makes you think

I wonder what Churchill would think if he were alive today?

Would he be proud if he could see Britanistan?

@TWR
Yep not even a trade war

https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-01-28/Why-China-not-the-U-S-has-won-the-trade-war.html

1 Like

Ain’t she a sight for sore eyes.

He’d probably be advocating for concealed carry and liberalized self defense statutes.

In much of the US he’d have been met with a belly full of jacketed hollow points.

What? You cite a hit piece based on statements made by Kovacevic to Kitco News to justify your statement as being factually based? Nice! The cited piece doesn’t even support its own thesis let alone go into details about anything that would give reasons why China won the trade war, when the numbers are not even close to support such retarded claims. Yeah, using that to support your earlier claim is pretty ignorant on your part! But go ahead, let me not stop you from going on to making your point, just on this one specifically you are not only woefully misinformed but completely wrong about, as the numbers don’t lie which your cited little hit piece conveniently leaves out to support its statement!

1 Like

Churchill wanted as many Britons (and Germans) dead as possible.
So he would make the door wider open for “refugees” to kill off Britain (and Europe)

It isn’t a question of logistics, it’s all to do with command at the top levels in the Pentagon. In other words, the ‘lions led by donkeys’ thing?

Completely unsupportable BS. Churchill didn’t even open the doors to refugees.

There’s absolutely no historical support for your idiotic claims.

It was so ridiculous it wasn’t even worthy of a “critique”.

None of the claims have any basis in fact.

The tariffs were removed and we got movement on intellectual property and fentanyl/opiods, as well as a commitment to a significant increase in agricultural products.

More importantly phase 2 is completely dependent on China delivering on their promises made to satisfy the conditions of the phase one agreement.

If they don’t the US tariffs will be reinstated immediately.

Agreed Rick - that too. We can bet that none of them are vetted for their skills and abilities: to the politicians (who of course all have private health membership . . . which we pay for, when you think about it? . . . it’s all about numbers and box-ticking. And then there’s the moral question of bribing them away from their own countries with promises of big bucks when those countries have paid for their training and can ill-afford to lose them?

1 Like

What exactly is “private health membership”?

Post 329 by RealRight

I’m surprised there aren’t more incidents of carjacking (that’s not to say there won’t be in future of course?). because as soon as they get here they want cars, and there’s no way they can afford to buy one. I weep for what the liberals have done to my country.