Uh-oh? No wonder they're panic-stricken over Brexit

Right. The economies of the UK, Germany, the US, China and Japan (due to recent enormous tax hike) are going down.

The banksters are scheming something.

The latest madness in Washington DC doesn’t help the situation.

This is a textbook example of a strawman! Well done!

Instability can hasten & magnify market downturns.

Maybe Germany can attack Russia and France, they like doing that

The fking Germans are to blame for decimating the white race throughout history which is the contributing cause to its current declining demographics!

The French wanted to capitulate to the Germans then like they are doing now. The French resistance was actually smaller than their Gilets Jaunes.

What do you think will happen when we cut our Corporate tax to 12% after we have left? Don’t you think that is what the EU fear?

The UK economy has not contracted during the last two quarters.
The have been a couple of ‘rough’ months.

The EU big cheeses know that Le Grande Projet is headed for the buffers without brakes at 100mph, and only our (erstwhile) contributions can keep it solvent. To repeat a trite but also virtuous trope - they need us much more than we need them. Boris can see that, and it’s a pity that May couldn’t. To think that this could have been all done and dusted three and a half bloody years ago if Nigel Farage had been in Downing Street,

Calm down legs stop talking about Hitler and world war II and going to war with Germany it’s ridiculous you didn’t even have family in Europe at the time

1 Like

At least there are now other senior figures standing up and publicly saying that hamstringing your negotiators is a ridiculous approach to negotiation.

The value of a currency is not how people evaluate the economy

GDP!!! Why are you guys in denial of fact…?

Fact: The UK economy contracted in Q2

Fact: Q2 is not two quarters

Go back to elementary maths school

2 Likes

@Patriot Please do something about this troll constantly targetting me.

We can argue back and forth about how brexit will affect the economy many people in the financial industry believe it will have short-term negative effects and long-term gains. none of us really know the answer however right now and if the economy is being affected by brexit it’s being affected by uncertainty because brexit has not been activated yet. Also many people in the banking industry believe the pound was overvalued and that was having negative effects on our manufacturing industry the weaker pound will give this industry a boost in production (keep in mind China has deliberately devalued it’s currency for years now) and once we leave the EU there will be less regulations for our manufacturers to abide by

Ultimately even if brexit negatively affects national GDP for the rest of my life time it would be a price worth paying for complete sovereignty

You talked about going to war with German on two separate occasions the first time you claimed it was a joke and then you compare brexit to defending ourselves from Adolf Hitler. no one wants to go to war with Germany we are not going to go to war with Germany/the EU so why do you keep bringing up war and than claim you’re being troll when I point out your talking nonsense

Also the United Kingdom declared war on Germany in world war 1 and world war II so we were not even defending ourselves like you claim. we were defending Poland something I agree with and I’m going to inherit war medals for my family deeds from world war II you didn’t even have family in Europe at the time so I don’t understand why you take personal pride in it. And you are a female not of old military age so stop promoting the Ideal of gong to war when thier is not even a realistic potential of war and if you keep promoting the idea of war at least accept the criticism for what it is genuine criticism of a bad idea

I seem to recall an old joke about English Hell being trapped forever with the French and Germans…

Well, there might have been one and I’m just remembering the odds that there were.

1 Like

Rick-the-Toss

You just cannot resist having a dig, can you?

A semi-humourous quip about the last two significant wars between the UK and another part of Europe. You have to make an inflammatory remark.

The French have a lot to thank the Germans for … for many, many years before that a war would have been the French and the British. In fact the French were responsible for the Vietnam War. …did you know that?

So now … who are the main people causing the UK grief concerning attempts to break free from the blood-sucking? Another bunch of Krauts !

I agree that nobody can predict with certainty how Brexit will effect UK economy, or EU economy or US economy or global economy for that matter.

1 Like