Uh-oh? No wonder they're panic-stricken over Brexit

Funny from you having just insulted me…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

How about debating without personal insults…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cityam.com/into-the-red-uk-economy-contracts-in-second-quarter-under-brexit-pressure/amp/

How about you stop making shit up and being stupid all the time here? Do those two things and no one will insult you! Truth is you are the in house clown that keeps on giving here on a regular basis, so your reputation precedes you! Imagine that! !:rofl:

Key word…usually…

Netflix has an amazing Vietnam war documentary it’s a 10 part documentary and it goes into soldiers personal experiences as well political events both in America and Vietnam

I have never personally been to Vietnam however I’ve heard they do better baguettes (French sticks) than the French

1 Like

I never heard that one, but it seems the English are stuck with the Scots and Welshmen on a small island.

Seriously, the future of Europe should be a loose federation and not an EU where the bankster flunkies determine the fates of nations. Same for Ukraine.

Brexit is totally unprecedented (yeah, I know - DUH! lol), so there is no way anybody can predict the effect of our exit, no way whatsoever. We either have faith in ourselves and leave and get our self-respect back, or carry on allowing incompetent foreign penpushers to run our country. There’s no in-between.

1 Like

Can’t stand the heat - get out of the kitchen?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

DOH! Another video :roll_eyes: Lookee here - don’t waste any more of your time on me because I’m not going to waste of more of mine in reading your puerile adolescent shit.

Yeah, coming from someone who easily gets triggered on a daily basis that is rich! Do yourself a favor a learn how to talk to people and have the capacity to have thick skin than burping up your soy latte! Did you lose your sense of humor too?

FFS you tell someone you’re not gonna read their posts any more and what do they do? Why, they post something else - how fucking dumb is that?

Who are you talking to? Yourself?

About as dumb as you commenting in a thread that was a tribute to a drummer who recently passed away and asking why everyone was talking about drummers!:rofl::rofl::rofl: You still haven’t gotten over it have ya?:rofl::rofl:

Take your precious gun and go and find TWR and play cowboys and indians with him.

1 Like

OOOOO! So original! So So Lame! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude I am busting your balls! When did you become so butthurt?

Back to why I responded to you. Can you cite your source as to why you think Trump betrayed the Kurds or are you just talking out your ass, much like what Monte does here?

And you don’t see that as problematic?

“What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?”

“Now, you’re looking at now, sir. Everything that is happening now is happening now.”

2 Likes

Cowboys and Indians is a hate crime. :wink:

Could you re-word that and post again please; and make it more coherent next time because I haven’t the faintest idea what it means? Thanks.

I don’t respond to posts which have no context.