Uh-oh? No wonder they're panic-stricken over Brexit

Fact: The UK economy contracted in Q2

Fact: Q2 is not two quarters

Go back to elementary maths school

2 Likes

@Patriot Please do something about this troll constantly targetting me.

We can argue back and forth about how brexit will affect the economy many people in the financial industry believe it will have short-term negative effects and long-term gains. none of us really know the answer however right now and if the economy is being affected by brexit it’s being affected by uncertainty because brexit has not been activated yet. Also many people in the banking industry believe the pound was overvalued and that was having negative effects on our manufacturing industry the weaker pound will give this industry a boost in production (keep in mind China has deliberately devalued it’s currency for years now) and once we leave the EU there will be less regulations for our manufacturers to abide by

Ultimately even if brexit negatively affects national GDP for the rest of my life time it would be a price worth paying for complete sovereignty

You talked about going to war with German on two separate occasions the first time you claimed it was a joke and then you compare brexit to defending ourselves from Adolf Hitler. no one wants to go to war with Germany we are not going to go to war with Germany/the EU so why do you keep bringing up war and than claim you’re being troll when I point out your talking nonsense

Also the United Kingdom declared war on Germany in world war 1 and world war II so we were not even defending ourselves like you claim. we were defending Poland something I agree with and I’m going to inherit war medals for my family deeds from world war II you didn’t even have family in Europe at the time so I don’t understand why you take personal pride in it. And you are a female not of old military age so stop promoting the Ideal of gong to war when thier is not even a realistic potential of war and if you keep promoting the idea of war at least accept the criticism for what it is genuine criticism of a bad idea

I seem to recall an old joke about English Hell being trapped forever with the French and Germans…

Well, there might have been one and I’m just remembering the odds that there were.

1 Like

Rick-the-Toss

You just cannot resist having a dig, can you?

A semi-humourous quip about the last two significant wars between the UK and another part of Europe. You have to make an inflammatory remark.

The French have a lot to thank the Germans for … for many, many years before that a war would have been the French and the British. In fact the French were responsible for the Vietnam War. …did you know that?

So now … who are the main people causing the UK grief concerning attempts to break free from the blood-sucking? Another bunch of Krauts !

I agree that nobody can predict with certainty how Brexit will effect UK economy, or EU economy or US economy or global economy for that matter.

1 Like

Funny from you having just insulted me…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

How about debating without personal insults…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cityam.com/into-the-red-uk-economy-contracts-in-second-quarter-under-brexit-pressure/amp/

How about you stop making shit up and being stupid all the time here? Do those two things and no one will insult you! Truth is you are the in house clown that keeps on giving here on a regular basis, so your reputation precedes you! Imagine that! !:rofl:

Key word…usually…

Netflix has an amazing Vietnam war documentary it’s a 10 part documentary and it goes into soldiers personal experiences as well political events both in America and Vietnam

I have never personally been to Vietnam however I’ve heard they do better baguettes (French sticks) than the French

1 Like

I never heard that one, but it seems the English are stuck with the Scots and Welshmen on a small island.

Seriously, the future of Europe should be a loose federation and not an EU where the bankster flunkies determine the fates of nations. Same for Ukraine.

Brexit is totally unprecedented (yeah, I know - DUH! lol), so there is no way anybody can predict the effect of our exit, no way whatsoever. We either have faith in ourselves and leave and get our self-respect back, or carry on allowing incompetent foreign penpushers to run our country. There’s no in-between.

1 Like

Can’t stand the heat - get out of the kitchen?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

DOH! Another video :roll_eyes: Lookee here - don’t waste any more of your time on me because I’m not going to waste of more of mine in reading your puerile adolescent shit.

Yeah, coming from someone who easily gets triggered on a daily basis that is rich! Do yourself a favor a learn how to talk to people and have the capacity to have thick skin than burping up your soy latte! Did you lose your sense of humor too?

FFS you tell someone you’re not gonna read their posts any more and what do they do? Why, they post something else - how fucking dumb is that?

Who are you talking to? Yourself?

About as dumb as you commenting in a thread that was a tribute to a drummer who recently passed away and asking why everyone was talking about drummers!:rofl::rofl::rofl: You still haven’t gotten over it have ya?:rofl::rofl: