Two years, 200 witnesses interviewed, and over 300,000 documents examined. No Collusion!

Oh he might. But more along the lines of “we investigated ourselves and cleared ourselves of any wrongdoing.”

all the people convicted have something to do with trump. They all worked for him.

Several of the pope convicted lied about contacts with russians.

What the fuck does the Pope have to do with it?

Sorry to break it to you but Don Jr has already been cleared, so at least get your shit together before coming here on this forum trying to have a conversation that is based on the facts!

I didn’t vote for Mueller. I didn’t vote for Rosenstein. I didn’t vote for nameless bureaucrats. They don’t run this country… I voted for Donald J. Trump; he does.

3 Likes

Not to mention Mueller in the past was caught and questioned by a judge for abusing the FISA warrant protocols! Oh I know! No mention of that right?

1 Like

Even Democratic media allies are reporting this as fact now! Can’t make this stuff up its just too funny!

Pope…LOl…people.

Where have you read Jr has been cleared? My google search turns up nothing.

And trump appointed rosenstein who appointed Mueller.

They were never going to find anything because there was never anything to find. It had to happen sooner or later because I doubt they want to try and make it a campaign issue.

The shilling that we see here is pre-election demoralization.

3 Likes

So what? The Russians met with numerous democrats at and following their convention as well. Same thing has happened at every convention for decades.

The Russian/Soviet diplomats are nothing but Russian spies with a different title. This isn’t news to anyone who’s been paying attention at all.

There’s more truth in this than even you probably realize.

The whole point of this investigation from the start was to undermine and cripple this administration to make Trump a one term failure.

This has never been about “justice”, it’s all about political calculation and payback.

Lest we forget that Trump is little more popular with the Republican Establishment than he is the DNC and a whole lot of Republicans were perfectly fine with anything that wold cut his legs out from under him.

2 Likes

Does he? Could have fooled me. If I were him I would have cleaned house surrounding this Hillary and Obama orchestrated investigation and dared anyone to impeach me and explain it to voters.

1 Like

To continue the investigation led by Comey, who was appointed by Obama. You know the same investigation you clowns were claiming Trump was obstructing because he was supposedly compromised by the very same Russians who he was also voluntarily colluding with. :roll_eyes:

When they find something. Whenever that is. 7th of never maybe?

I have never heard that claim re: Democrats meeting with russian spies at their convention. Can you back that up?

Did you ever hear about one of the principle people who got this counter-intel operation going voting for a Russian operative for President before Obama appointed him as head of our CIA?

Now he is employed by the resistance, planning and executing psychological operations against our president. His CIA training and contacts were instrumental in pulling this off.

The operation was modeled after those that sought to make ISIS leaders paranoid by making them believe they could trust no one. Brennan has turned his skills against the United States presidency.

And after Trump took away his security tickets, Brennan is out for revenge.

Gus Hall wasn’t a russian operative.

And what does this have to do with the claim that Democrats met with russians at their convention?

Lets not mention that Brennen once voted for a communist in a national presidential election and is on record for doing so! How he got to be so trusted to become the CIA director is still a mystery to me!