Two years, 200 witnesses interviewed, and over 300,000 documents examined. No Collusion!

There was a day when that would have been damning.
I recall even in 1972 when I went into the Air Force, there were forms I had to sign saying that I was never a part of certain organizations.

But by the time Brennan took his poly, the CIA just wanted to know that you were not hiding anything. You can admit to alot of things and they don’t hold it against you. I dont mean like serious crimes… but petty stealing, lying in the past, some drug use, etc. The biggest threat is the insider who is vulnerable to blackmail because he is hiding something from someone… spouse, government, boss, etc.

Even just holding a high level security clearance requires that kind of openness. One can “self report” if there is information that needs to come out in the open.

But Brennan’s issue is he is part of the deep state and does not want to give up power.

The dead Lion of the Senate sure felt it was okay to ask the Soviets for help with his campaign.

Bill Clinton never even got a slap on the wrist for ChiCom influence.

Algore was untouched over the monks and was brash enough to say there was no controlling legal authority.

Obama the Contrived … Hillary and pay to play … Haiti, the list of all the things the Left never could come to care about is long and distinguished.

They only ca( R )e when the accused isn’t (D )ifferent.

How many millions in taxpayer dollars ??

Is he though? He no longer has security clearance as he is a mere civilian now and any attempt to subvert that channel to gain access is an act of treason. Of course IMO he is already a treasonous bastard but that is another debate altogether!

Not another debate. Your last sentence is key.

If you believe my educated conjecture on his role with psyops, then you can see that he does not need a clearance to direct those resistances operations. So… yes… he can stay in the deep state.

Yes he was. To claim he wasn’t is laughable. The Soviets owned the American Communist Party lock stock and barrel.

1 Like

I’m not going down a cold war rabbit hole - he certainly was aligned with the russians politically, and he certainly took money from them.

But what does any of this have to do with the claim that democrats met russians at their convention?

So you are for using people’s voting records in ascertain their fitness for duty?

Siding with our nations enemies and voting for one of their agents to be President strikes me as a piss poor qualification to head up our nations intelligence agency.

1 Like

Oh shut up and go away!

Duly noted! I wish there comes a day he will have to answer for his treasonous behavior, but then again I digress! LOl!

So I’ll put you down for a yes, we should use people’s voting records when evaluating them for a position.

What does that have to do with teh claim that Don Jr. has been cleared?

Are you really that dumb? Do you normally try to put words in peoples mouths? Lets not try to overgeneralize a statement shall we to make it sound like or mean something else? Did you eat too many led based paint chips when you were a child? Again, you prove that putting you on ignore is a better option!

Don’t bother responding, because I will not!

I don’t recall saying it had anything to do with that. What position does he hold in our government again? I forget?

Old Soviet Union influence still permeate the democrat party 30 years after it’s fall.

1 Like

Depends on the job. He certainly should not be prohibited from getting a high level job simply because he voted communist once. But CIA head? Hmmmmmmm.
With an Iranian born senior advisor and a communist sympathizer as CIA head, Obama sure was making a statement.

1 Like

The DNC are essentially the old Useful Idiots who’ve set up shop for themselves. They eagerly do for themselves what they used to for the Soviets. Creatures of Cultural Marxism infest it too, and these are your classic 5th Column types now free to serve whatever interests harms us. Compared to these guys the fictional Mos Eisley isn’t that bad.

1 Like

You have a unique conversational style.

You posted it in reply to my question, where was Jr. cleared.

Are you in favor of using someone’s voting record in evaluating them for a position?