Two years, 200 witnesses interviewed, and over 300,000 documents examined. No Collusion!

If the liberal heads exploding over this latest MSM slowly walking back their fake news propaganda narrative of “Muh Russia” as being “No collusion” is not already funnier than Democratic Stupidity in hyper drive; then due to their wishful thinking that there will be new evidence of collusion in Mueller’s report is going to be even worse for the snowflakes when he turns up a nothinburger!

2 Likes

Cue up the “Scream Helplessly at the Sky” rallies again!

:popcorn: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes

“The Train to Nowhere”.

3 Likes

The Mueller probe should never have been started in that there was no collusion and there was no crime. It was based on fraudulent activities and a Fake Dossier paid for by Crooked Hillary and the DNC, and improperly used in FISA COURT for surveillance of the Trump campaign.

3 Likes

House committee came to the same conclusion. After two years it is obvious Mueller has been unable to find any evidence of conclusion.

So what is next step?

DEMs will investigate Trump for Russia collusion. One could make the case that they are just plain stupid, but that would be too simple. I honestly believe they will never ever be able to come to grips with the 2016 election results. I can’t wait to see how they will react when Trump is reelected in 2020.

3 Likes

Oh I agree! This pretty much exposes the narrative in more succinct terms and is a must read! Sundance does some excellent work and has been on top of this issue from day one!

2 Likes

Dowd, who worked fo rate president?

And this is noteworthy?

Imagine all the dead investigators had this probe been about Hillary instead?

“Fo rate”?

I see your autocorrect is out to get you too…

1 Like

Reading comprehension is not your suit is it? Or are you in denial like the rest of the libtards screaming the same narrative wanting a different result? For someone who wants to outright discredit Dowd, who are you exactly and what have you accomplished in your life to even be considered worthy of an expressed opinion that we would respect let alone listen to or consider?

1 Like

You should probably wait for the Mueller report before you go high fiving each other. He may not find collusion, but Trump still surrounds himself with criminals.

I’m not trying to discredit him.

Quite the opposite.

I am sure he is an excellent attorney, and as such of course he is going to make suggestions that put his client in teh best light.

More LW talking points. I don’t debate talking points.

1 Like

Libs can’t give it up…they have invested way to much emotions in this scandal. Beside once it ends then all eyes will be turn to real corruption that lays in CoJ and FBI.

And we can’t have that.

1 Like

So the RW doesn’t believe that Trump surrounds himself with criminals?

Weird

No, it’s just that sane people have seen the results and want this investigation to continue.

Criminals are being caught, that should be bipartisan.

Care to name one single result?

Paul Manafort going to jail
Michael Cohen going to jail
Michael Flynn going to jail

Shall I continue?