Two years, 200 witnesses interviewed, and over 300,000 documents examined. No Collusion!

And yet nothing to do with collusion no matter how many times you spit this out.

1 Like

Left Wing: protected

Right Wing: blood hunt / seriousness of the charges

Show me in the SCO mandate were it says they are limited to finding collusion?

What does this even mean? Are you saying Flynn, Cohen, Manafort are not criminals?

None of that was related to the 2016 election.

When Mueller produces a nothingburger report, we’ll see another book…

“What Happened 2”
By James Comey, Hillary Clinton, and Loretta Lynch. (With forward by Barry Soertoro)
Published by the Soros Publishing Company.
Dedicated to Loretta Fuddy and Seth Rich

1 Like

“Show me the man and I will show you the crime”
Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria

I was just listing to a description of a meeting manafort and gates had with a russian at a bar in the 666 building in NYC. I believe it was a few days after the convention. Veryone left at different times.

I was wondering if something has been released today that I wasn’t aware of. They were talking about it as if it were new news.

This was on Sirrius POTUS channel.

It is too soon to say there was no collusion.

Why do you think so many people lied about their contacts with russians?

Really dude… when will it not be too soon?

Everyone has done something is the way the Deep State goes after anyone who isn’t actively protected. The wisest thing the Clintons ever did was take all those FBI files, and who knows what she acquired while SoS.

1 Like

When Muellers report is released…

But I am happy that the criminals that Trump had running his campaign are going to jail.

And if he releases no report? Will then conclude that patrot Mueller is allowing a Russian operative run the oval office and should be arrested for treason?

Oh he will release a report… what is up for debate is whether or not we get to see it. I hope they are transparent.

I’m glad the criminals that were running his campaign are going to jail. Anything else is gravy!

So how did Trump win 2016? Russians?

Criminals that know how to run a campaign…

In '16 we has Left Wing operatives brag about personal knowledge of very illegal collusion between PACs, party and candidate (among other things) and besides getting fired nothing happened to any of them. Certainly nothing happened to DNC types.

At the conclusion of the investigation.

Think about all that we didn’t know just 3 months ago…there is still a lot of things being discovered.

Mind you, my money is on trump=no collusion. I am putting money down on Manafort and Flynn colluding, and Jr. being an unwitting accomplice.

Just my bet though.

Mueller is not going to release a report.

No he won’t…

4 Likes