Two monsters here illegally raped same little 11-year old

If you are intentionally targeting them it certainly is.

No country on earth goes to the lengths the US done to keep collateral/innocent casualties to a minimum.

Trump cannot control the hiring of subcontractors.

Well technically they’re dead. And unless our nukes accidentally fell out of the bomb hold, we targeted men, women and children when we dropped nuclear bombs on two cities in Japan.

Correction, the American GOVERNMENT wont kick them out as they need their votes
What is going to happen and mark my words, one of these illegal animals will rape the wrong child and you will see vigilante justice and why people have guns.

America is not going to fall anytime soon, but there will be a civil war because we are too divided
leftist extreme libs wants to take our guns, and we gun owners will never allow that to happen anytime

As in for those who like to rape and harm children, well one day they will rape the wrong child of someone who has major influence and you will see what will happen after

Personally I think those who advocates open borders we should get their names and send the illegals to reside with them, you want open borders you take them in

That doesn’t say it’s unforgivable but that it would be better to kill yourself than to do that. Which is to say suicide isn’t as serious as trying to cause a child to “stumble”.

Now, people who will do things like indoctrinate kids on homosexuality of genderism in order to confuse them and even recruit some are possibly already of depraved minds, just as predators of this sort are possibly already of depraved minds, which many view as having the Lord shut the door and turned them over to the path they chose.

But Romans 1:18-32 communicates an important provision about who is susceptible for that state: it is those who refuse to retain the knowledge of the Lord. Thus people in America (or Mexico where these two are concerned) who have lived in a culture steeped in an awareness of the Gospel are much more at risk to being turned over to a reprobate mind than someone in a country where the Gospel is not as well known.

Death is a moment.

Heaven and Hell are forever.

Everyone is going to physically die.

These people who are polluting the minds of kids are trying to do something much worse than simply killing them. They deserve to die for what they are doing.

Well that is certainly subjective.

And I’ve heard every justification under the sun for targeting an entire city for destruction. If there were a god meting our justice at some point in time, he won’t be a very good one if he pulls the heaven lever for them rather than the hell lever…

No, we targeted to military industrial centers which were absolutely legitimate military targets.

When the enemy places civilians in close proximity to military targets this is unavoidable unless of course you want to surrender or drag the war on forever.

Bombing those two cities and the firebombing of Tokyo forcing them to surrender unconditionally easily saved 3-5 million Japanese lives and 1-2 million allied lives and shortened the war by at least two years.

Well worth the doing and absolutely justified in every way.

1 Like

Horrible things surface in war time; but personally, I believe Dresden could have been avoided. At least from the information I dug up. Always grey areas. Should a country at war deliberately bomb women & children if it can be avoided? If it can be avoided, it should be avoided; but war is, too often, very very unforgiving.

The OP is not about war, it is about monsters who deliberately targeted an innocent child. Give them to me; and I’ll put on a show on public TV. And I won’t miss a wink of sleep over it. I still have all my plumbing tools; including my acetylene torch.

One of the issues people of many stripes have is they haven’t considered what happened when Isaiah saw the Lord.

Understand that Isaiah wasn’t just a likely good man as human goodness goes but that on two accounts he had access to imputed holiness that were unusual for his time, first as a believing Israelite (also of the tribe of Levi) who had the promises and secondly as a ministering priest with an official holiness that the vast majority of Israelites could even imagine having. Isaiah was a big deal.

But when he saw the “Holy, Holy, Holy” Lord he dispared of life, recognizing that he deserved to die. He was completely broken in an instant.

But with many people these days I get the feeling that if they were asked about it (if they had been in Isaiah’s sanders) directly they may give some nice sounding response but more than a few are so impressed with their stuff that they might inwardly imagine getting a pat on the back for being such nice and tolerant folks.

But mankind’s defect isn’t a lack of morality, but it is a lack of holiness. It was the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil after all, not just of evil.

The cross, the resurrection … all to give the Holy Spirit and resolve the real defect.

So while it’s easy to talk about or made snide comments about incidents of wrath far removed from them in time and place as if the Lord should have to obey what we think is moral, that morality (while it is certainly vastly better to be moral than immoral even if you do not know the Lord) is bargain basement goods compared to what really matters.

And if you’re put off by events thousands of years ago, when the Tribulation which is the Lord’s wrath really gets going (and we seem to be already seeing the falling away in that people have to have already refused to retain the knowledge of the Lord for the rest of Romans 1:18-32 to be at work) what will you say then?

1 Like

You do understand that Dresden was a direct and less than proportional response to the terror bombing of London don’t you?

Unfortunately to actually win a war you have to destroy the enemy’s ability and desire to continue.

Part of that requires the destruction of critical infrastructure and demoralizing “The People” who support the war effort.

In the end it saved countless lives in England as it dramatically cut back on the terror bombings.

Hitler had begun the war with the Terror Bombings in Poland literally on the night the Luftwaffe launched it’s first attacks and continued such attacks throughout the war.

Like I said, I’ve heard every justification there is for the targeting of two entire cities. But if there’s a big guy, he’s the one the criminals need to convince, for it will never be me…:wink:

Exodus 33:20…

Anyway, I base nothing in my life upon mythology.

You don’t seem to base much of it on reality either, almost entirely it seems you base it all on your own unsupportable option and emotion.

Not only have we moved far from the topic, respectfully, I’m disinterested in what you’re espousing here.

In season and out of season.

These two animals have taken away a child’s innocence and completely changed her life .How many years of therapy will she need to help with the trauma of rape and she will never be the same little girl she was before.
Unfortunately unless there is a plea deal, this case could drag on for years. Unfortunately with our legal system, we can’t dispose if thesr animals the way we should.
We need to have compassion for her parents who are suffering through this and have to endure her possible flashbacks of the rape.

1 Like

A high profile case like this isn’t likely to drag out long.

Too bad they can’t be sent home to serve their sentences in a Salvadoran prison.