Turkish Muslim Gunman opens fire on a tram in Holland, wounding several White people - 3 confirmed kills

No, I can’t let you be when you spread misinformation, like saying guns don’t prevent rapes, that goes beyond your shores. Guns are one of the best tools ever made for women, it levels the playing field for them. And I don’t care how good you are at kung fu or whatever, you don’t stand a chance against a large male who has any clue how to fight.

This is what situational awareness brings. It saved this mans life!

Reminds me of my eldest daughter, who is a fitness fanatic, saying to me she thought she could hold her own against most men because she works out so much. This is the lesson her dad taught her about that. I had her hold out her wrists and encircled them with the thumb and forefinger of my left hand, I am left handed, and invited her to try and escape. A few minutes later, when she hadn’t managed to break my grip, she knew better than to think she was a physical match for most men.

1 Like

It seems “the common law” puts an obligation on the individual to be armed.

So whatever happened?

Capture

http://poll2018.trust.org/stories/item/?id=e52a1260-260c-47e0-94fc-a636b1956da7

USA ranked 14th on this list for rape.

https://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

No problem. There are ways and brute strength doesn’t come into it.

At least we don’t go “committing suicide,” not nearly as much as you lot do anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Arkancide :green_apple: and suicide :tangerine: are 2 different things.

Image-1

Are you agreeing with Jihadists? :face_with_monocle:

No, I don’t care how many guns you have. None of my business. :smile:

Do you think population has something to do with that? Its not like it doesn’t happen in Britain or anywhere else in Europe. In fact it has been on the rise statistically speaking in both your country and across the globe!

I was being facetious. I was referring to the type of “suicides” usually associated with the Clintons.

Ah! Ok! Because I was going to say population size definitely would affect that perception!

But I will say this, we do have a serious drug overdose problem that is killing a lot of people right now, and its no joke! We have a lot of problems and I certainly not going to pretend we are better than you in terms of comparing our cultures.

1 Like

I know. We both have our problems, but guns is not one of ours and we just want to keep it that way. We have enough shit on our plates. Knife crime is getting serious since Sickdick Khan took over London, since police numbers have been cut and they’re not doing stop and search anymore because it’s racist.

I can relate, I wouldn’t say guns is our problem, but enforcing laws already on the books is!

I heard about the knife attacks, and naturally if you eliminate guns from the equation the next weapon of choice is going to be a knife!

What about tasers? Are those outlawed to have in the UK?

Did they ban rope and razor blades and cars?

Yes, we live in caves and don’t have running water or electricity either.

The police are rather taser happy.

A couple of sting rings is never a bad idea.

During prohibition, people who never drank, began drinking; because it was forbidden. Terrorist attacks you say; well, the worst school massacre in America did not involve firearms.

What happened? Too many women aren’t armed. I mean you can’t be thinking that guns cause rape?

Don’t tell me you are one of those Brits who think it’s the wild west here in the states because its legal to own a gun? The vast majority of people who get shot here are in a gang or selling drugs. Although quite a lot of them are domestic violence, but do you really need a gun to kill the person sleeping next to you every night?

Every place that bans guns sees a rise, not a decrease, in homicide rates.

from Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Daily Mail Online

And The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The number of people injured or killed by guns, excluding air weapons, has increased from 864 in 1998/99 to a provisional figure of 1,760 in 2008/09, an increase of 104 per cent .