Turkish Muslim Gunman opens fire on a tram in Holland, wounding several White people - 3 confirmed kills

Weapons are a tool, they aren’t good or bad, they simply reflect the will of their user.

By submitting to extreme gun laws or turning weapons over to the government, people are saying they can’t trust themselves to act like civilized adults.

What your talking about is a slight against yourself and your own peoole.

3 Likes

And where are the press in this?

You’re happy with your gun laws, good for you, and we are happy with ours so why can’t you live and let live? However, I see plenty of debate from your end and not one from ours. We never debate whether or not we should bring in guns. That is because we are all happy the way it is here. If that bothers you, you are very welcome to stay away. :smile: Why is it Americans think they are always right and the rest of the world is wrong?

At what age should we allow guns - primary school or high school.
That’d be fun on the playground.
Same with adults - some adults shouldn’t be allowed to drive, let alone own guns.
Its different in US - to try and ban guns now would just mean tilting the table in favour of the crims.
Thankfully ATM guns are still rare in UK and we weren’t, still aren’t, able to get them very easily.

1 Like

Since they were patsies you mean?

Stricter gun laws are useless

http://truthinmedia.com/more-gun-laws-do-not-mean-less-crime/

https://gun.laws.com/gun-control/gun-control-effects-on-crime-and-murder

Didn’t the UK citizens have guns at one time, but elected to ban them due to an incident that produced a public outcry?

More of your propaganda bullshit! That has nothing to do with this thread!

I am sure a victim of rape in the UK takes solace that the perpetrator avoided a longer sentence when they used a males superior strength to commit a rape against a female victim who was by law not permitted to own an effective means of defense.

1 Like

Maybe but I knew it would wind you up so all good

I would think a gun would be pretty useless in that situation. It would be close quarters and probably quite easy for him to wrestle it off you. Or he could have a gun too. I prefer Kung Fu techniques in fighting someone off! I seriously reckon I could. :grin:

I find that women who have never actually fought a male often think they stand a chance against one. Oh and pistols are made for close quarters. But hey, if you enjoy being a sitting duck, that’s your choice I guess.

1 Like

Because a gun is absolutely necessary to kill unarmed women and children. He could have gotten the same results with a tire iron. Or it could have been even worse with a gallon of gas and a few padlocks and chains. You can’t stop mass murderers in an open society, it’s not possible.

That is a pretty wild assumption. If trained properly I don’t think a gun can be easily wrestled away. In other words that is always a straw mans argument! Then again it depends on the situation, but proper training includes close quarters and situational awareness!

1 Like

Na you didn’t wind me, that is just your passive aggression talking!

1 Like

I have. I have had a lot of sparring practice. You’re welcome to have a pop at me, at your own risk obviously.

Maybe pistols may help prevent rapes, maybe not. Maybe the opposite. But you are just picking out one example out of millions of potential scenarios. No one system is perfect, but on the whole, we are happy with ours. Now can you just let us be?

514ca014167f3b14e61fb37b8aa35981b5676109

2 Likes