Turkish Muslim Gunman opens fire on a tram in Holland, wounding several White people - 3 confirmed kills

Still more women are armed in the US than here or anywhere else. It’s like what, zero are armed here? So what happened? Seems like you are cherry picking statistics because gun crime did go down after Dunblane but it took a while, then figures were down year on year. Still, gun murders here are a minute fraction to what you have, drug gangs or not. I am not criticising you for having guns, that is your prerogative and problem. So, don’t criticise us. We don’t have a problem. Butt out. I say that nicely. For now.

I don’t keep a list but you can go to “The Armed Citizen” at the NRA’s site and get a pretty comprehensive listing.

And usually they are killing each other.

In the first, you shoot them before they get to a large crowd and in the send you kill the driver just as was done in the Paris attempted truck attack.

You can’t act until a crime is already underway but you can act to prevent them from running up the casualty toll.

The mentality of a subject vs that of a citizen.

We figured out long ago the gov’t can’t protect us and ultimately it is they who eventually become the biggest threat to all.

All gun laws really accomplish is to disarm the most vulnerable and likely to become crime victims in the first place, the poor and minorities.

Homicide rates fell dramatically faster in the US during the same time frame vs either the UK or Australia.

Women are the fastest growing demographic in the entire US with respect to handgun carry and training which is why we’re creating specialized “women and girls only” training programs to help them along.

Nothing levels the playing field like a firearm in the hands of someone well trained and willing to use it in lawful defense.

Umm no, our murder rate declined faster than yours without a gun ban.

12006217_1639251526356652_382758474019292072_n1

1 Like

bq-5c9124c80ce84

Interesting. Got a link to the original source?

Disagree with the claim as being the lowest homicide rate in the world. Its actually Singapore!

Rate eh? I guess if we go from 1 murder to 2 that’s a 100% increase and you beat us. Let’s talk about murders per 100k population.

1 Like

Here is proof that men are more stronger than women argument. Here in this video, albeit you might question the women’s fitness:rofl::rofl:

But its easy to see how one man can overcome two women police officers.

Here is a awesome example of a well trained officer putting down a criminal and getting the drop on him!

This was a badass who laid a whooping on a scumbag!

Because it doesn’t fit their meme.

He has a lot of good info on his channel. He’s reviewed over 10,000 shootings and gives a good breakdown of every one that he has on there.

I can’t really tell what they are trying to do from that video, lol. But one thing is for sure, I would never help the police here. They can go shaft themselves. That is another topic and I think you can probably guess why (clue, Tommy Robinson and the rest!). We would probably help the criminal break free… :laughing: You Yanks do have a better sense of community than we do, especially in the south east. They may be different in the north.

The mistake that many people make is they compare men and women like for like. Of course men are stronger but…

If you grabbed my wrists, one in each hand, do you think I could break free? I could, using strength alone. I would yank my arms in the direction of your thumbs. Your thumbs are not stronger than my arms. :wink: Alternatively, I could bring one hand towards my chest, raise my elbow, then slam it down on your arm. Then use that hand to chop your other arm, and either elbow or sidekick you in the solar plexus. If you were Muslim, you would probably get your kneecaps broken too. :joy:

Likewise, choke holds. I would chin down and duck in the direction of your thumbs. Your thumbs are not stronger than my body.

Well that’s quite a claim, you can’t assert you can break free without knowing the grip strength of the person holding you. And yes, your arm strength is undoubtedly lower than some mens grip strength unless you are benching 600 lbs or so. You might be talking to this guy.

Of course he’s a record holder but I don’t know of any woman who can bench press 600lbs.

No doubt there are exemptions to the rule of men being able to physically over power a woman but they are exceptions, not the rule. A really strong woman may be able to overcome a weak man, but she can’t overcome a strong one.

I was talking to @Dr_Manhattan. You don’t know what I know about him.

As I said, there are exceptions to the rule. I believe you could break away from a weak man. That guy in the video, would snap any woman like a twig.