Turkish Muslim Gunman opens fire on a tram in Holland, wounding several White people - 3 confirmed kills

You are armed because you have bigger balls than I do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, burglars who break into houses don’t use guns here. 7 years mandatory just for possession, armed robbery is about 15 I think. Not worth it.

Hard criminals - terrorists, drugs, gangs. Petty - breaking into houses, car thieves, bag snatchers.

So you know nothing about criminals

Seems like a fine line to negotiate in order to feel safe.

Do you think your mandatory sentencing acts as a strong enough deterrent for would be criminals in your country?

Yes, I believe so. Possession is major. If they found out you were armed, the street would be closed, armed police would surround your building and you would likely be taken out.

What do you think the average response time is for Police or SWAT to arrive at a place when a crime is taking place?

Something like that, I would think immediately. We are only a small island and no one is that far from anything. Mostly that sort of shit would happen in London or a city. Police response would be immediate. But if you get your car stolen or house broken into, then they could take forever.

New Zealand is small island too. After 7 minutes of killing spree no police shown up, no one shot back, not one attempted to end the shooter.

7 minutes is eternally when you need a gun now. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a death cult, not a religion.

You are allowed to own shotguns in the UK.

But we are a densely populated small island. New Zealand isn’t. Anyhow, if someone wants to go on a mass shooting spree, I don’t think there is much to stop them. You have had some bad massacres in the US. What happened? Why was the gunman not taken out?

Yes, with licence. Very strict controls.

Still the question remains! You either give it labels or offer a solution!

Yes we had some mass shooting but what you don’t hear about are the ones that’s been stop by bystanders.

Just to name couple…the problem is google buries such stories while promoting motherjonies propaganda.

There was place in Texas where a attempted mass shooter was taken out by unidentified security guards.

A attempted mass shooter was taken out in mall couple years ago by conceal carry. And thus why most mass shooting is done in gun free zones. Legal law abiding citizens follow the laws while sic individuals don’t.

You know who may have such a list is @TWR. I know he keeps track of em pretty closely

7 Likes

3 Dead – pfft. Whites are superior at killing. This has given me so much excitement for the future. Everybody pretty much knew whites would win the race war. I had no idea it was going to be so easy.

HAIL VICTORY!

2 Likes

Don’t get over excited. This was retaliation for NZ but the fact is Muslims kill by the dozens several times a week. They are probably just in shock because a white male fought back outside of a state approved battlefield for once. That’s the only real surprise about the NZ attack. The NZ attack is largely the exception, the attack in the Netherlands today clearly follows a traditional pattern of decades of violence against soft targets by sympathizers of various Islamist causes.

2 Likes

Why is CNN ignoring the terror attack against Europeans in the Netherlands? We had wall to wall coverage for 3 days because the muzzies got killed.

License for a low capacity shotgun is a lot easier to get than most think. Rifle is far stricter.

Yes.

For reference, from April '17 to March '18 there were 18,746 firearms operations (callouts), 15,794 of which were via armed response vehicles. They opened fire 12 times. This doesn’t include Scotland or NI to be clear.

Lots to criticise in UK politics, but our armed policing methods gets a gold star from me. I don’t like the fact that they’re being handed out tasers so often now though. Every toy gets misused eventually.

1 Like

In recent times we had the Manchester bombing which was a suicide vest job and Westminster Bridge which was a car mowing down people. I am not sure how a gun would have prevented casualties, but I would guess in the case of the Westminster Bridge one, the terrorist would have rather used an automatic shotgun. That would have caused more damage than a car. Anyhow, there is one common denominator here: Muslims.