šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø THE UNREAL official presidential thread 2024 šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

No I never did, until Manhattan bullied everyone that created a thread that might reference his thread. So now I just rub it in his face. I could care less. But sleepy lou duplicates his duplicates lol thatā€™s annoying

What is really annoying is you and the few others that keep this imature, childish bullshit going on a daily basis. It adds nothing to anything.

I keep it going? I started the 24 thread, manny duplicated it. I started the tucker thread he copied it.
The rules say you canā€™t do that. And heā€™s the one that policeā€™s it, had my post removed in the past. I think you have the story twisted. Like trump I donā€™t start it I finish it. I know you hate men that fight back. Grow a pair biatch lol

After last nite we only have one choice folks!

Who the hell is going to vote for anybody else besides Donald J Trump?

Americanking fake account

2h

Just reporting a duplicate thread. Done with malicious intentā€¦ @KVN @Patriot

This was the original and @KVN can back me up on that. And you can eat your words you mediocre little boy lol

You havenā€™t noticed when he is not here, this place is much better, peaceful and people actually talk about things? You havenā€™t noticed that he is the source of all the conflict in this place?

Of course Iā€™ve noticed. I just think itā€™s ridiculous to continue to carry on with the foolishness when it accomplishes nothing. Obviously, whatever mods there are donā€™t care about any of itā€¦ or this site anymore.

2 Likes

Yes get your grievances out now on a free speech forum lol
We all know Iā€™m the driver of traffic on here

I will be talking to some of them in the next few days. Some have been dealing with family issues and personal illnesses. I know one thing is for certain there is no way Jizzard would get away with the sh*t he pulls here and would have been canned a long time ago. There were previous members here in the past that did far less than this a-hole and they were actual friends that got canned. There is something seriously wrong with this person and yes he is sociopath and it needs to be addressed. He has brought this site down for way too long by always making things personal and going after people here and that shouldnā€™t be tolerated! I donā€™t think other forums wouldnā€™t have tolerated this type of behavior either which is probably why he is here. In other words I am sure he has been kicked off of other forums for the same type of crap is pulls here!

No one cares how much you have donated to this site, you should be forced to follow the rules, you bully and duplicate, now threaten with false arrest warrants. I hope they take your money kick you out. But youā€™re going to need it you shouldnā€™t have a license to practice law anywhere. Even it youā€™re just a file bitch.

Laugh now dick breath, but we will see who is laughing last when you find one day you can no longer post here! Oh yeah its coming for you!

Yes I noticed there are no moderators here. Why? This poster keeps sending me personal messages, like he is stalking me or something and I am trying to appeal to the moderators to get him to stop, but that doesnā€™t seem to work.

I guess every forum has these mental people that have no place to go in real life and we just have to accept that with the territory. Sick and sad at the same time.

Lol bringing grievance in to private chat is what youā€™re supposed to do, instead of crapping on the board. Crying like an Indian that just had their land taken by force.
Anyways. You guys have a fine day trying to silence ppl

Not post for what? Because I hurt your feelings with posting threads you didnā€™t start? I hope you donated enough money lol because that the only way they are listening to your fraudulent ass

This is the original, ignore the wanna bā€™s

Wowā€¦

1 Like
1 Like

Come on
Soul know youā€™re coming around for trump.
You know Ron would lose badly.