😛 TUCKER TUCKER TUCKER! 😛

Yes I agree. You can’t say you are a peacemaker if you introduce your doctrine by way of conflict by asserting values while condemning others.

2 Likes

Well that is with some Christians!

I wasn’t saying all, but some who like to wear horse blinds

1 Like

I like to call them "parking lot Christians, or “Cruise ship Christians” The type that goes to church on Sundays and then revert back to being part of the world for the rest of the week.

1 Like

Yes I know we are all not perfect so I understand that point too.

The beauty of the Christian faith is that it managed to separate “Church and State,” while two other world religions whose holy cities are Mecca and Jerusalem respectively have never separated the two institutions.

In other words, everyday life of politics and businesses must be as per the religious doctrines, serving their “god”. When the likes of Larry Silverstein, knowingly sent thousands of innocent people to death, it was a religious duty serving his tribe and “god.”

Larry Silverstein? Can you give a little bit more detail on who he is? Are you talking about in connection to 9-11?

Yes.

He was the owner of the WTC. On 911, he had a breakfast in a restaurant on top of one of the towers with his son(s) as he always did to discuss business matters. However, he disappeared from the scene on the excuse that he had to go to a doctor. He saw all the people, especially the restaurant workers he knew, whom he knew would soon die, but said nothing to them.
Shortly before 911, he doubled or tripled the insurance payment on WTC, details of which you may find elsewhere. I’m so disgusted with this creature, I don’t even want to read up on him or see his photo.

Will Tucker be silenced?

If what you are saying is true, I am not sure how this person sleeps at night. Well, then again, he is Jooish so the concept of accountability to God is not exactly in their DNA is it? Even when it comes to following orders from the Deep state because 9-11 was an inside job.

2 Likes
1 Like

Already been posted… another duplicate.

1 Like

Go suck a dk! Stop duplicating my threads and perhaps I will show you the same respect! Now fk off loser!

1 Like

You need a PC to watch Tucker?
Watching him on smartphone isn’t the same…

Well, at least good info doesn’t discrimate.

No. He is on Twitter now, and I think that is where he will appear most frequent. Why, because Twitter is where breaking news happens and the conversations incubate like he said. Not only that, but he will be virtually unstoppable under the umbrella of Musk who is a believer of free speech!

1 Like

You mean when you stop duplicating mine lol … the original

Glad we can keep you on a sleepless night and keep ya thinking about us on PB!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Alex Jones on Tucker! Great stuff! Alex Jones is right!

2 Likes

Tucker gets standing ovation at event this past weekend in Alabama